1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals LED keyboard and mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TobletDanillio, 14 Apr 2012.

1. TobletDanillio

TobletDanillio Minimodder

Wife wants a LED keyboard and mouse for te pc shes getting from my brother next week or so.
    But I can't seem to find any.

she also wants it pink :/
    I don't want to spend more than £50 if I can help it.

thanks for reading

2. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

What do you mean by LED? Does she want a mouse and keyboard that light up?

3. lancer778544

lancer778544 Multimodder

There's plenty of pink keyboard and mouse sets on eBay most, if not all of them under £20. Finding an LED one will be tough though.

4. IvanIvanovich

IvanIvanovich будет глотать вашу душу.

It's out of budget, but Ducky Shine. Spend a little more on something that is good quality and will last. Not sure about any mice that have pink led.

5. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

If you want a nice, good (that is what I have, and I program on it, type text and play games.) White LED backlight keyboard, with variable illumination level OS independent, standard layout.

I highly recommend the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard. The downside, is the price, but the keys are laser-etched keys, so the letters won't strip, and the letter font is sharp, and the illumination does not spread around. Everything is nicely sharp, and easy to see. You have 4 level of illumination (high, medium, low, off), which you switch between at the press of a dedicated key on the keyboard. Illumination setting are keep in the keyboard, so it won't forget your setting if you restart your system, shutdown, or even pull the power plug or transfer the keyboard to another system. No software needed, all part of the keyboard, so it's OS independent so you are assured it will all works in Linux, and any other version of Windows.

The keyboard also has Logitech "PerfectStroke" system, which unlike cheap laptop keyboard, anywhere you press on a key, even on the edge, the key can be pressed nicely. Also you don't need to harmer the keys in to register. The keyboard is also very quiet when typing on.

6. TobletDanillio

want a wireless illuminated keyboard with a mouse doesn't make a difference if its illuminated or not.
    I given up looking for a pink on I'm just trying to find a kit/combo with keyboard and mouse but by the looks of it I will have to buy them separate.

7. TobletDanillio

may paint one if I get something that work would pink as there is a thread some where here telling you how too