1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lighted Ring Buttons

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by customh, 6 Nov 2005.

1. customh

customh conflagration.

Where can i find buttons like these but in blue?
    [​IMG]

2. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

3. customh

customh conflagration.

Hmmm i dont understand, you even have a utility to do it in the thread starter and i did that. If that isnt it what do you mena by hotlink?

4. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead It's big, and it's clever.

No.. hotlinking is linking directly to another's website and automatically downloading from it without their permission. Everyone who loads that page, will now be downloading that image from someone else's webspace. The links provided by bit-tech are there so you can link to images... but they have to be hosted on your own webspace.

You can provide a link to someone else's web page if you want.. but what you did was just publish the image itself, so that everyone who so much as even looks at that page automatically downloads it whether they wanted to or not... and as it's being downloaded from someone else's webspace, that can cause problems for that person. In this instance, probably not, as it's a comapny, but some personal web hosting may have download limits, and if people keep hot linking to it, you can effectively get someone's hosting switched off.

5. Adnuo

Adnuo Banned

Lesse, you got it from Bulgin.co.uk. If you do a Froogle search for "Bulgin", the first results will probably be "Bulgin Vandal Switch". That's what you're looking for. I know Xoxide.com has a nice selection, or did the last time I had a look around.

Not really rocket science...