1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HFM.NET and v7.4.4 client

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by Scorpuk, 9 Apr 2014.

1. Scorpuk

Scorpuk Minimodder

Just a heads up that this client is currently not working with HFM.NET. Hence my dual HD7970 is not reporting on my stats page. :sigh:

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Yes I noticed this a while ago too. Overall I'm not that impressed with the new V7 client and the problematic monitoring, so I've switched back to the old console based one on most of my hardware for now.

3. johnim40

johnim40 Minimodder

i had the same upgrading so i went back to 7.3.6

4. DocJonz

DocJonz Another CPC refugee .....

Yep - I mainly run v7.3.6 because v7.4.4 does not work with HFM.
    Harlem (writer of HFM.NET) knows about the issue - so it's just a matter of time before it's fixed.

5. pompeyrodney

pompeyrodney What's a Dremel?

Thanks for that Scorpuk I was starting to wonder what I was doing wrong. Is there a guide to setting it up anywhere, do you know as I cannot even connect to any of my clients on the local network. Do you need to allow remote access on each of the clients do you know? Thanks

6. StreetSam

StreetSam Minimodder

You must be doing something wrong, the newest version of HFM has worked with client 7.4.4 for nearly year.

Yes you need to add the IP address of the machine running HFM to every client in Configure/Remote Access/IP Address Restriction

Last edited: 2 Jan 2015