1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii / Wii U Help! Bug in Lego Pirates of the Carribean

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Xir, 24 Jul 2013.

1. Xir

Xir Modder

So, I've played it through... all the way, supposedly there's a bonus-level that opens up when you have all Minikits.
    I miss one.

In the Part4 - London episode, where you jump from one wagon to the next, on one wagon there's a metal-shiny chest that contains the minikit, you've got to destroy it with a bomber or shooter in free-play mode.

Alright, but it doesn't open. I can bomb it or shoot it all I want.
    I guess it's a bug, had a lot of these in the Lego Star Wars, (bricks not appearing, minikits not appearing)

Has anyone experienced this, or found a way around it?

Thx,

Xir

2. Xir

Xir Modder

Well I've got it.
    I tried the same way i played past the bugs in Lego-Star Wars, turned off sound and everything that was possible (though that wasn't a lot here) and it worked.

So one finished, two to go.

(next up: Lego Lord of the rings)

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Nice work, noted! Is the PotC worth playing then? How's LOTR?

I enjoyed the original Star Wars, but got a bit bored of Batman towards the end.

4. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Lord of the rings is alright, but the "world map" to get into the levels/buy characters/find hidden gold bricks/quests etc is a bit annoying if your trying to find particular characters you need to buy.

Did anyone else prefer it when the characters didn't talk and just used shrugs and mumbles to communicate?

5. Xir

Xir Modder

Lego PotC is good fun. As the movies are essentially comedies, the funny lego adaptation works very well.

I'm only one level in, so can't comment really. So far it's a lot more serious than the ones I've played before (Lego SW II, Harry Potter 1, Indiana Jones, Batman.)
    It does seem...more pixely than the ones before :confused: as if they used a lower resolution or less filtering.

Yes, me :D

6. Xir

Xir Modder

Hmmm, so far, I don't like it, and it's the first LEGO-game I don't like.
    Next to no automatic Camera movement, permanently split screen (meens you can't see half the time) and so far, not a lot of humour.