1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Robbie Bach sells $6.2 Million in Xbox stocks

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 12 Jul 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

i smell a conspiracy theory brewing........

3. Buzzons

Buzzons Minimodder

gambling debt that needed paying off probs :p

4. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I wouldn't be surprised if xbox stocks went down after they had to pay up 1 billion to fix a problem that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

5. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

Not looking good for M$. The guy who started it all is selling his stocks.....in a way it's fun hating M$, but at the same time they need to be there and the same goes for Sony......the Wii is just the red-headed step-child tbh so it doesn't count because everyone loves Nintendo.....

6. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

except those who hate it.

7. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

You hate Nintendo???? hehe....

8. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

nope.....

but there are people that do hate it...

9. EQC

EQC What's a Dremel?

I'm not sure why most of the news posts are listing this as "stock in the Xbox 360"...I think it's stock in Microsoft, if I'm not mistaken. If I am mistaken, then I'm just surprised to learn that you can actually buy stocks in the XBox 360 -- I thought you could only buy stock in companies like Microsoft...and that you could not choose to own stocks connected to only specific products of those companies.

It's also interesting to note that this stock sale took place between May 2 and July 6 -- that's a 2-month period. During that 2 month period, I think many people may have seen the failure rate of the 360 (it has been all over the internet for quite some time) and foreseen major expenses for Microsoft and perhaps a reason to sell shares...

10. 2JSC

2JSC What's a Dremel?

Keep your eyes out for any large buys in the Sony or Nintendo stock areas! :D

11. Iago

Iago What's a Dremel?

Where's the mystery or conspiration? Robbie Bach, President of Microsoft's Entertainment Division didn't knew that MS was devoting 1$ Billion to X360 repairs? Is it just a big, totally unrelated coincidence that he decided to sell just prior to MS's announcement?

Yeah, sure. If someone believes that, I've got a nice bride (with a Wii on top) to sell them.

I do. I bought into the Wii hype and now I feel cheated. Nintendo has sold me a 250€ party game (Wii Sports) and that's all there is to it. And for all the talk about the OMGincredible! wii demand out there, it's taking me a while to find any buyers...

Last edited: 16 Jul 2007
Tags: Add Tags