1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Flappy Bird shot down by creator

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 10 Feb 2014.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. nightblade628

nightblade628 Minimodder

That game was inspired by the Devil himself. The only reason Nguyen removed it was because his hand kept spontaneously igniting every time he clicked his online banking login.

3. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

It's a fun little game, albeit quite frustrating.

I'm not very good at it - 30 is my highest - but the important thing is that none of my kids have managed to beat me. :D

4. SAimNE

SAimNE What's a Dremel?

the game wasnt really anything new or special, and was just an easy time waster. broke 40 within 5 minutes of downloading the application after hearing how hard it was and wanting to give it a try. was extremely disappointing for me, both on the lack of a hard game and on humanities definition of a hard game.

i think i can understand why he removed it. dude made a simple time waster, and everyone got their panties in a wad over it.

5. ya93sin

ya93sin What's a Dremel?

The mechanics were messy.

Playing it on an iPad, the game moves faster yet the bird was easier to control. However on a HTC One, the game moves slower but the bird was harder to control.

6. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

The best way to make people want something is to take it away from them :thumb:

7. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

The mobile sector is a joke anyway. I cant say I noticed this "thing" or event care about it disappearing

Tags: Add Tags