1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Lost CD, can I still play (Medieval 2: Total War)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Asulc, 1 Jan 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asulc

Asulc Minimodder

I was just looking for the CD for Medieval 2: Total War, and I am led to believe that I have lost it. The game is on my computer and is updated to v1.3, and I was wondering if there is any way that I can still play it. If there are any downloads, please post them. Thanks in advance!

2. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

no one will post a cd crack here because they aren't exactly legal. unless its made and put out by the developer which does happen time to time. Gothic 3 for example, the developer gave the community permission to remove the cd check when the last community patch was issued. So i suggest you check the support page for the game to see if they have put out a patch to remove the cd check. if they haven't, you are out of luck.

3. eeevan

eeevan Dremel Master

Cracks - Use Them.

4. Poisonous

Poisonous Incestuious

game burn world.

5. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Wetsander

Have someone you know who has the CD to send you an ISO image of it. Mount it as a virtual drive with Daemon tools. Since you actually BOUGHT the game, it should be legal.

6. Poisonous

Poisonous Incestuious

You'd be wrong.

7. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Wetsander

In reference to me? See, my thinking is, he bought a license to play the game on his box. A damaged/missing CD doesn't change the fact that he paid to play the game. :wallbash:

8. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

convoluted, lame and still illegal - use gameburnworld/gamecopyworld for cracktastic convenience. (and don't forget to dump your instal to DVD so you can still play it another time)

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Lost CD AND lost case? Phone up the help with your key? Otherwise - the suggestions above or buy another but take good care this time.

You lose things, you don't expect to be entitled to a replacement, right? Why should software be any different (unless you use Steam, I suppose).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.