1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Onlive to launch tablet client before 2012

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 8 Jun 2011.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. coolius

coolius What's a Dremel?

probably not a good idea to try using it over a 3G connection however.

3. adam_bagpuss

adam_bagpuss Have you tried turning it off/on ?

its not even good on a fast broadband connection from what ive read so this is still pretty fail

4. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

When they launch over here can they also upgrade my internet connection so I can actually use the service?

5. DriftCarl

DriftCarl Minimodder

I tried the demo that you can download and ti seemed pretty good. Obviously I was connecting to servers in USA as thats the only place it is live at the moment. I played from the UK and there was some noticable mouse lag, which I wasnt at all suprised considering the distance between servers.
    As the UK is a smaller place I would expect pings to be a little better. I probably wont subscribe to the service but it seems better than what I expected it to be when they first announced it.
    The graphics are crap though, I would rather install the game on my own machnie, since the prices are about the same...

6. Denis_iii

Denis_iii What's a Dremel?

when they have a pay per month play any again any time any where model like netflix i will sign up and not look back.

7. enciem

enciem Minimodder

In a few years someone will find one of these controllers in the back of their cupboard and remember it with slightly less nostalgia than they have for the battery munching game gear

8. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

I was saying a couple of days ago that I was suprised that no one has done this yet, guess I was wrong.

Tags: Add Tags