1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Fuse Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 9 Jul 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. tad2008

tad2008 What's a Dremel?

I get the feeling you are so unimpressed with Fuse, lol, now I could have misread things here and maybe I missed something... :p

3. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

EA strikes again. EA is fast becoming a symbol of poor games and over-inflated rip off franchises.

4. tad2008

tad2008 What's a Dremel?

Fast becoming? Sadly they have been on a downward spiral for years with only the odd title to brighten our lives.

5. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Bit like Activision then.

To be honest all the publishing companies are nearly as bad as EA, but you only ever hear EA being bashed.

I myself have never had any major issues with EA and when I did have a issue I just gave them a call, and had the issue resolved plus given some discount codes.

Now if I had a issue with something that Activision published I wouldn't be able to call them since it's nearly impossible to contact them to speak to someone, other than by email which they don't always deal with.

I am pretty sure the game would have been given the same score etc if it was Activision that published it.

6. Baz

Baz I work for Corsair

Into the mid-summer release dumping ground it goes. So long Fuse.

Tags: Add Tags