bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Partner Forums > Bitfenix

Old 22nd Jan 2015, 22:46   #1
gavbon
Extreme Overclocker/PC Anarchist

gavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyan
What is your favourite BitFenix case?

We would love to know what your favourite BitFenix case is so we know what the most important people (you guys) actually want in a case.

We have had some pretty popular cases over the years with the Prodigy being one of the main ones!

Do you feel we could be doing something better? Are we missing something design wise that would persuade you to purchase one of our cases; tell us everything! We appreciate all good and bad feedback

Also would you like to see us sponsoring more modders within the UK, to help the community grow and thus making it a better place? You have our attention and the floor is yours!
gavbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Jan 2015, 23:00   #2
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Some thing along he lines of the caselabs TX 10 or the old Thermaltake mozart TX would be good. Tons of room for at least 4 triple rads. I could have hours of fun modding something like that.
As I did with my Mozart
As for sponsoring modders thats always a good thing.
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2015, 11:33   #3
Teelzebub
Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Teelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Agree with Jeff above.

I all way find the sponsoring a bit elitist it would be great to sponsor some of the less professional modders give them a chance to really show what they can do like Jeff he dreams of the next mod he want's to do but modding is expensive
bt was once a great and vibrant forum wtf happened to it? , there must be a Hex on us back to mediocrity Get back under your bridges you scummy Troll's and STFU Mountain mods case, Enermax 1250w PSU, Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7 3770k @ 14.6ghz, Samsung 840 250gb SSD. 500gb Seagate,Corsair H80i wind tunnel, 16gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1866mhz,4xEVGA GTX 670 quad SLI 2 x Dell U27" @ 2560 x 1440, 4 bags of weed
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2015, 15:32   #4
gavbon

gavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyangavbon is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Over the past few weeks, we have sponsored some "new blood" as well as existing "proven" modders, I personally oversee the modding requests in the UK so if you have a mod request, I am all ears. I can't promise EVERYONE will get what they want but depending on the places and other stuff, I want to help the entire community as a whole!
Old 25th Jan 2015, 16:28   #5
Teelzebub

Teelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavbon View Post
Over the past few weeks, we have sponsored some "new blood" as well as existing "proven" modders, I personally oversee the modding requests in the UK so if you have a mod request, I am all ears. I can't promise EVERYONE will get what they want but depending on the places and other stuff, I want to help the entire community as a whole!
Tbh the kind of stuff I build I doubt you would sponsor, that may change once it's finished

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=277034

But people like BulldogJeff is fairly prolific with his modding / sctratch builds and I know he would love the chance.
bt was once a great and vibrant forum wtf happened to it? , there must be a Hex on us back to mediocrity Get back under your bridges you scummy Troll's and STFU Mountain mods case, Enermax 1250w PSU, Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7 3770k @ 14.6ghz, Samsung 840 250gb SSD. 500gb Seagate,Corsair H80i wind tunnel, 16gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1866mhz,4xEVGA GTX 670 quad SLI 2 x Dell U27" @ 2560 x 1440, 4 bags of weed
Old 25th Jan 2015, 18:36   #6
bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teelzebub View Post
Tbh the kind of stuff I build I doubt you would sponsor, that may change once it's finished

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=277034

But people like BulldogJeff is fairly prolific with his modding / sctratch builds and I know he would love the chance.
Thanks for the thumbs up and support Tel. I have always got something going on in my head. I'm probably due my next big build soon. Done a couple of little ones I haven't bothered putting on here.( and i mean small) But as you say the cost is prohibitive and obviously any sort of help is always going to be helpful no matter how small it is.
I'm currently at the planning/plotting stage with the next one.

As for that beast you're doing. That's modding on an industrial scale mate

I suppose going back to the original question on here I like big cases . When the Colossus came out I liked it instantly (lots of lights lol) especially the black and green one.The Shinobi XL can take a couple of 360's so loads of potential with that case.

Tel you're putting ideas in my head again. Remember rebirth, that was your fault, It was only suppose to be a quick tidy up and look what happened lol

Last edited by bulldogjeff; 25th Jan 2015 at 18:56.
Old 25th Jan 2015, 21:23   #7
gavbon

Not biased (seriously) but I really love the Shinobi XL; such a nice case but again, just my opinion!

I have always wanted to see a full sized ATX Prodigy ITX;with the horizontally mounted motherboard.
Old 26th Jan 2015, 00:33   #8
bulldogjeff

Quote:
Not biased (seriously) but I really love the Shinobi XL; such a nice case but again, just my opinion!

I have always wanted to see a full sized ATX Prodigy ITX;with the horizontally mounted motherboard.
Yeah a super sized Prodigy would be good, with the same dimensions so its really big and chunky. It is a lovely looking little case.

I was looking at the Shinobi earlier and thinking 360 down the front and one in the top or a pair of 200's and possibly even a tripe loop .Possibly even a pair of 200's down the front if they would fit.Would be easy to do a double and run SLI off the 200's and CPU etc on the triple.

I Balme you and Tel for this. You're putting ideas in my head. Now I won't be able to sleep.

Last edited by bulldogjeff; 26th Jan 2015 at 00:39.
Old 28th Jan 2015, 21:07   #9
Teelzebub

Yeah Yeah blame the nice guy lol
Old 7th Feb 2015, 14:42   #10
bulldogjeff

What ever became of the Atlas. I would love to get my hands on one of those. That would be an epic mod..

This one

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bi...se%3B620%3B595
Old 8th Feb 2015, 12:24   #11
gavbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
What ever became of the Atlas. I would love to get my hands on one of those. That would be an epic mod..

This one

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bi...se%3B620%3B595
Atlas is probably one of the most asked about cases I have ever seen BitFenix wise!

It is coming, it is current in the design stages (making tweaks) to give a better all-around experience. With that being said, we have another case being launched later on this month!
Old 8th Feb 2015, 22:38   #12
bulldogjeff

Quote:
Atlas is probably one of the most asked about cases I have ever seen BitFenix wise!

It is coming, it is current in the design stages (making tweaks) to give a better all-around experience. With that being said, we have another case being launched later on this month!
I have to say I have a liking for large cbe cases, can't wait to see the Atlas, any clues or links to the other one
Old 10th Feb 2015, 22:38   #13
xD3aDPooLx
Modder

xD3aDPooLx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hands down Shinobi XL,

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/fo...atteroandquot/
xD3aDPooLx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Feb 2015, 10:25   #14
gavbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xD3aDPooLx View Post
Gorgeous case
Old 11th Feb 2015, 22:23   #15
xD3aDPooLx
Modder

xD3aDPooLx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Gorgeous case
Thanks. I wish I had some more to mod. I should have made Jacky send me another case before he left.
xD3aDPooLx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Feb 2015, 07:53   #16
gavbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xD3aDPooLx View Post
Thanks. I wish I had some more to mod. I should have made Jacky send me another case before he left.
:P

If you have plans to do something with one, give me a nudge
Old 20th Oct 2016, 02:33   #17
bulldogjeff

A very hard nudge