1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Computex 2011 Predictions

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Claave, 31 May 2011.

1. Claave

Claave You Rebel scum

2. the_kille4

the_kille4 Chaos will rule da world.eventually

For me, I am more interested in the tablet side of things... as I am waiting for some Honeycomb based tablets. Especially from Archos as it is rumored that their Gen 9 would come out in June.

However, the LGA 2011... the processors based on X79chipset would take center stage for me.... I've been waiting for a X58 replacement since... I bought the core i7 920 (C0). Pity the 7xxx series aren't out yet so I will have to do with my 4870. At least I will be able to save for a triple monitor setup.

3. TWeaK

TWeaK Minimodder

My 2 year contract is finally going to run out at the end of next month, so I'd really like to see some Tegra phones on their way!

4. IvanIvanovich

IvanIvanovich будет глотать вашу душу.

i predict lots of people spending more time looking at the booth girls than anything else on display.

5. mckoneds

mckoneds What's a Dremel?

I would be excited to see some quad core tablet's in action. I'd also like to see if there will be some smaller tablets coming to the market. Think Blackberry Playbook, but with android as the OS.

Tags: Add Tags