1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Dixit review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 13 Jan 2012.

1. brumgrunt

brumgrunt What's a Dremel?

2. hardflipman

hardflipman What's a Dremel?

Me and wife both got each other this for christmas based on seeing Robert Florence's video review!
    It really is a very good game indeed the only issue being the voting cards and board restrict it to 6 players. I don't really think the fact that you'll see most cards in the first few games is much of an issue as everyone will have a different take on what the card could mean. and there is an expansion which i think is just a whole load more cards.

3. EdwardTeach

EdwardTeach What's a Dremel?

I bought this for my wife this Christmas. An excellent game! Very suitable for family occasions as it is simple, silly and gets everyone involved.

I am noticing more board game reviews on the site Joe, is the remit being widened?

4. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

ooh. Looks like a nice little game to play. And it's title is derived from latin === awesome.

5. DbD

DbD Minimodder

I like the board game reviews - wife's BD coming up and she loves games, particularly those with a psychological element so bought this for her :)

6. mikkig

mikkig Big Giant Robot

Dixit Oddessy supports up to 12 players on the board and also teams. There is nothing stopping your for having more than 6 players. You just need to keep score on a peice of paper or something :]

Tags: Add Tags