1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Is Battlefield 1 available on PC DVD

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by numanoid, 11 May 2017.

1. numanoid

numanoid Modder

Hi guys where can i get a copy of battlefield 1 on dvd for the pc
    Cheers guys

Last edited: 11 May 2017
  2. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

Looking at my Battlefield 4 folder, it measures at 68GB (with all of the expansions), which is a tad more than the capacity of a DVD. So even if you could get one you would have to download it anyway.

If you want a physical thing, you could pick up a collectors edition somewhere. Still no disc though.

3. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Apparently not. All the 'physical' editions contain a download code in a box whilst all the DVDs of it I've found are ROMs.

4. numanoid

numanoid Modder

Cheers guys, i appreciate all the help
    Thank you

5. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Even if it did you don't want the pain of installing it tbh. I've got GTAV on DVDs ( seven...) and installing it is a nightmare. It didn't give me a code for downloading either. Oh, and once you've spent the most part of a day installing it it then goes online and spends an hour or so downloading more lmao.

I always use key sites now. CDKeys has been my fave lately. Little bit more expensive than G2A, but I have had no issues with them and their customer service has been fantastic.