Other Do your bit for charity?

Discussion in 'General' started by subby, 26 May 2014.

1. subby

subby Me...just like you...only better

I'm involved with this charity and it is close to my heart. Can you take literally 30-40 seconds to go and nominate... Cats Protection Belfast ...as the charity you'd like JP Corry to help. Link below.

http://www.creativemediani.com/clients/jpcorry/garden.html

It is to get the yard done professionally for the charity...new fencing etc so the animals can be a bit more free moving without worry of them getting on to the roads.

Cats Protection Belfast is the name of the group I would like you to nominate for me. Please help them and me, to get the space done up so we can help these animals. Only 40 seconds to make a difference....please. Thank you :thumb:

If this sort of thread isn't allowed then delete it, I just want to help as much as I can.

2. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

That appears to be the link to submit your charity for nomination, not the page to vote I am afraid!

3. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Should be in here
    http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=245294

4. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

:rolleyes: :duh:

Yeah, he wants us to nominate that charity- nominating is like voting, only you have to fill in the name of the charity first and then click a button, versus just clicking a button...

:D :thumb:

5. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

I do quite a bit for charity already I give on a monthly bases to a handful of charity's and well that fills in the warm fuzzy space that is otherwise empty.

I just read the title lol :p.