1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Fax software

Discussion in 'Software' started by bixie_62, 8 May 2009.

1. bixie_62

bixie_62 Minimodder

Hi all

Just wondering if somebody could help me locate/find some sort of fax software which is simple to use

basically, dad has a small engineering firm manufacturing bar turned parts, nuts etc, and they tend to use the fax a lot, and as such, they've been using the same old ribbon style one for aages

I was wondering if someone knew of some way to receive the fax on a computer, print those that require printing, or to just somehow write directly onto the fax (such as using a textbox of some sort) and to fax it directly back without printing it.

Does anyone know of any such software?

cheers

2. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

We use Zetafax at work, I'm not sure if it will be too fancy or expensive for small use.

www.equisys.com

3. bixie_62

bixie_62 Minimodder

Hi there

we tend to receive around 100 faxes between 10am and 5pm, and sending usually around half of that

it would be great if the software had some sort of 'scan in' feature as we send the bacs sheet to the bank via fax

I should mention we have an epson cx-11nf and a brother mfc-7420 at our disposal

i just cant for the life of me figure out how to set this all up!

4. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

By comparision my office sends about 100-200 faxes an hour and recieves about twice that.

We do have a large setup from Zetafax, but some of their products are for smaller businesses.

5. barack

barack What's a Dremel?

definitely zetafax is what i recommend.