1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Terraria 1.3 update

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by silk186, 4 Jul 2015.

1. silk186

silk186 Derp

Terraria 1.3 Changelog

Features and Mechanics:

• Revamped Town NPCs. They now sit, avoid monsters, socialize, avoid sitting near chests, and fight back against threats!
    • Chest open/close is now animated.
    • You can now join multiplayer games through Steam.
    • Steam Cloud saving is now available.
    • Achievements are now available through Steam and in game.
    • Character Select Menu has been revamped to show additional character information.
    • You can now toggle Screen Capture mode by pressing F1. This allows for taking much larger screenshots in game.
    • Your abilities while mounting have been enhanced - fishing and attacking while mounted are now possible..
    • Added the option to disable Blood and Gore.
    • You can now find the Skeleton Merchant underground. He has some unique items to sell, if you catch him at the right time.
    • There are several new appearance options available during character creation.
    • Enemy Banners now empower players nearby when facing the same enemy displayed on the banner.
    • Worlds now keep track of how many enemies have been killed and reward banners for every 50 kills.
    • The server will announce which player got the 50th kill.
    • When chatting with other players using the Chat Bar, you can now link items by pressing Alt+Left Click on the item you wish to share.
    • The angler always rewards money.
    • You can now remove spawn points by right clicking your bed.
    • You now get fishing...

I can't believe that they have released another massive update for this. Unfortunately I don't know anyone that is into this game. Does anyone here play?

Last edited: 4 Jul 2015
  2. silk186

silk186 Derp

Seriously, nobody on here plays? I was hoping to play after work tonight.

3. ChEsTeH

ChEsTeH What's a Dremel?

Absolutely love this game - every update makes it more awesome :)

4. silk186

silk186 Derp

I'm looking to start a new character and give coop a try as I couldn't been the harder boxes on my own. Let me know if you want to play together.

5. wiggles

wiggles Minimodder

I really enjoyed this game for a while but after I had explored a lot of the different scenes, the castles, and got some pretty good items I just lost interest. What do people do when they have a lot of the best stuff and have explored nearly everything?

I still have a free copy of this if anyone wants it.

6. Dave Lister

Dave Lister Minimodder

I've tried a few times to get into it but never have a clue what to do. The most progress i've ever made is making a hole to hide in at night and making some armour, a work bench and torches. Somehow the last time I played I even managed to lose my pick axe between saving a game and returning ! So i've pretty much given up on it now, I guess i'll give it another try at some point but at the moment I have other games I understand better.

7. Concrete-Coffin

Concrete-Coffin Minimodder

could i take the free game for my son please?

8. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

According to Steam I have 110 hours in this game. I just can't play it anymore. I have the same problem as Wiggles...

9. wiggles

wiggles Minimodder

Hi. Yeah, do you want to PM me your email address or add me to steam : neilc

10. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

Completed it last night, Moon Lord was a huge disappointment.