1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Radeon 9500 Pro Help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by (Ck)Vegeta, 18 Jan 2005.

1. (Ck)Vegeta

(Ck)Vegeta What's a Dremel?

Yes the Card is Slightly old but I am getting a New one soon. My Problem is that when I go into a Game like Counter-Strike Source or Half-Life 2 and I move my Character side to side or look at a corner of the Wall and move left to right it looks like the wall is Breaking up (looks like Broken Lines)

Im not sure how to Fix this Problem I noticed it when I was using the ATI Drivers but since I switched over to Omega Drivers there still there but not as much. Ive tryed Turning on Vertical Sync and AA's but i still have the Lines. Ive also tryed to take a Screenshot of the Problem but when I go look at the Screenshot it doesnt show anything wrong.

Please Help me

Pc Specs:
    Intel D865PERL
    Pentium 4 Prescott 2.8GHZ
    768Pc 3200 Memory 400MHZ
    Radeon 9500 Pro 128 Set on 8x AGP

the rest of the Specs i dont think you really need. If you do ill let you know them

2. jetsetjimbo

jetsetjimbo Up-up and away

Does the problem only happen with the corners of walls or is it aparent all the time? How hot are the componets on the card getting?

3. (Ck)Vegeta

no its visible at all times. im not sure how to check how hot my GFX card gets. if you can tell mehow to check it i will post what im getting.

4. quartz01

quartz01 What's a Dremel?

well i dunno about the omega drivers but with ATi driver you right click on desktop->properties->settings->advanced->overdrive and it tells you there

5. (Ck)Vegeta

i cant seem to find overdrive? im using the new ati 5.1 drivers

Last edited: 19 Jan 2005
  6. quartz01

quartz01 What's a Dremel?

7. (Ck)Vegeta

yeah i guess the new ones dont have what i need. heres a pic of the 5.1

[​IMG]

8. dead_man

dead_man Confucious say: WTF???

iirc only the 9600 upwards have the overdrive feature. i didnt thik the 9500 would have it enables.

run 3dmark for a few hours, turn the comp off and touch the heatsink, ram and back of card were the core would sit.

Tags: