1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 3 Feb 2008.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Is is just me or have the last three game reviews began with airing of dirty little secrets? Time for a new literary device perhaps? :eyebrow:

3. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

The Saturn was the one console I didn't get around tp buying when it was out, but Nights was one of the few games I actualy wanted a Saturn for. Now that I have a Saturn, I haven't been able to find a copy of Nights anywhere - I was sort of hoping that this would have been a simple re-make instead of a sequal (hopefully they'll release the original to download on the Wii or 360 XBLA)...

4. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

the original version was very interesting....i to also wanted a saturn to play this.....

5. Icy EyeG

Icy EyeG Controlled by Eyebrow Powers™

Try eBay. Even the Christmas Nights is for sale there.

6. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Well, I have no more dirty secrets (well, apart from the one with the tutu and the vat of custard, but we'll just gloss over that one) so I'll have to come up with something new for my next review.

Joe, on the other hand, has enough dirty secrets to keep us all amused for years to come :eeek:

Actually, it's pure coincidence that the same literary device has been used by both us - I don't work in the bit office and write my reviews in isolation from the rest of the team, so I'm not influenced by whatever is going on in the office. I simply used the introduction as a way of saying that I'd never played the original game (or any other "classic" console games, for that matter).

7. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Never really liked the idea of using eBay.

8. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Too true.

9. hyperion

hyperion Minimodder

o_O another lower case "i"...

10. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

I know what you mean, but the truth is, it really isn't that bad. The number of times people get screwed over is infintesimal, and you're probably only dealing with a few pounds/dollars/whatever. Seriously, if you're after hard to find things like old games, eBay is by far and away your best bet.

11. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Tell me about it. I spent all Sunday in Reading trying to chase down a copy of Icewind Dale without success. Ten seconds on ebay though...

Tags: Add Tags