1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Need help guys for my 9year old

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by numanoid, 29 Oct 2014.

1. numanoid

numanoid Modder

Hi guys, my 9 year old daughter has been playing minecraft (v1.8) on the laptop, now she has been asking me to download an add on called minecraft mo creatures, ive tried but each time I try to download it I get sent all over the place and end up with nothing, just wondering if one of you nice chaps could download it and email it to me....as im clueless at downloading stuff like this
    thanks guys....if not no problem...thank you :thumb:

2. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Here's the thread for the mod, which includes the download links and the installation instructions, looks like you need to install other stuff to make it work.

Linky

3. loftie

loftie Multimodder

If she likes MC you may want to look at one of the other launchers. Take a look at ATLauncher, Feed The Beast (FTB) and Tekkit. They all offer various mod packs. They'll be slower to update to the latest version of MC since they have to wait on all the mods in the packs to do so, but they'll add a lot to the game.

4. numanoid

numanoid Modder

Thank you Cerberus and loftie...will give them a go guys, thanks again

5. numanoid

numanoid Modder

Thanks for the ATlauncher matey, got no clue on how to work it with her current minecraft game, downloaded stuff but nothing happens matey, any ideas
    thanks matey