1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other MS Office 2013

Discussion in 'Software' started by davidbrown1988, 20 Sep 2015.

1. davidbrown1988

davidbrown1988 Minimodder

Hi All,

I've just upgraded a machine to windows 10 and am using office 2013.

I'm having trouble with Office warning "Some files may contain viruses" before it opens files.

I need to disable this.

For further info its occuring with a sharepoint server which is added as a local intranet site in Internet explorer to allow seemless login from credential manager.

Upon opening any file this annonying message is displayed. Strangely enough this issue didn't occur in windows 7 with office 2013 prior to upgrading.

It occurs on all files excel, word etc. It happens everytime a file is opened. I just need it to stop asking, whether that is globally or for all files from x path and all sub paths.

I've tried modifying registry to add DisableHyperlinkWarning and that has made no difference.

I've also tried adding the server path to trusted locations in MS Offices Trust Center and that makes no difference either.

Thanks a lot in advance been trying everything I can think of for hours to try and fix this. I'd rather not have to downgrade back to windows 7 because of this.