1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films Quotes you've used today

Discussion in 'General' started by Porkins' Wingman, 16 Jan 2013.

1. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

I do this fairly often (normally when on my own, speaking to myself... I'm not the only one am I :worried:) i.e. find myself saying out loud a line or two from a movie that seems pertinent to what I'm doing.

So today I was loading my car up at Sainsburys. My first thought was to load all the shopping in the boot, but the boot was a little wet and messy from snow etc. so momentarily ummed and arrghed before walking the long way round (a pillar and railings blocked the short route) to the passenger door.

Once there I got one bag in, loosely resting on top of all my work bags, and realised to put more bags there would be insanity with shopping inevitably going to spill out and interfere with my driving. At which point I decided the shopping had to go in the boot afterall and so as I commenced pushing my trolley the PITA long-way-round back to the boot I heard myself saying (with the appropriate voices/intonation):

"This is not gonna work".
    "Why didn't you say so befor..."
    "I did say so before!"

I know, I know. Geek thread. But when in Rome... So which quote/s have you found yourself using today?

2. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

My brother in law constantly quotes a certain advert...Simples

God I want to punch him on the nose. :grr:

3. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, what does an empty desk reflect?

Think it was Einstein who said that. Said that at work after being asked to clear my desk...

4. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

I have said in the past,

"These are not the tools i'm looking for.", "Make it so" and "reem"

However, each time I say "reem" i junk-punch myself. I only use it in very extreme occasions to annoy my brother.

5. penryn 2 hertz

penryn 2 hertz I'm not a science fiction writer...

Sweating "like" a nun in a brothel...

6. Tynecider

Tynecider Since ZX81

Up and down like a whore's knickers....the stairs

7. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

"REEM" .. The buzz word of the moment thanks to TOWIE.. Quick history lesson. It first came about in the 70's in north/west London and was an abbreviation for the word supreme.