1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Gaming 27 - The PlayStation Ryvita

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 15 Jun 2011.

1. arcticstoat

arcticstoat Minimodder

2. Whindog

Whindog What's a Dremel?

hardware podcasts features music by.......thats nice to know, whats it for the gaming podcast?? :p .....HINT: I know its the same :D

3. Whindog

Whindog What's a Dremel?

Ohhh....adn

1ST!!!!

4. arcticstoat

arcticstoat Minimodder

:p

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

YAY <3<3 gaming podcasts

6. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

I'd like to point out the Ryvita uses a Tegra chipset, to my knowledge. ;3

7. Whindog

Whindog What's a Dremel?

Answered my question again!!! :D

Bob Bopoltin.......thats so my new screen name...lol

Thanks Guys.

8. Toploaded

Toploaded What's a Dremel?

Can't wait for the PSV myself, and I actually have some faith Sony have gotten it right with this one (not that the original PSP was a failure, some rather flippant remarks in this podcast, although the psp go was a joke).

I think what will really help is this will have a good period of time in existence before the next gen consoles come out so it will be a true 'current gen' console in your hand, and the duel analogs will convince many FPS gamers that gave the PSP a miss to give this a try.

Devs certainly seem to think it's got a future looking at the backing it's getting. From what I read somewhere (I forget if it was confirmed or rumors) but I think Sony have made a lot of effort to ensure that it's pretty easy to scale and port from PS3 to PSV.

And good on them for the duel touch pads, this could turn out to be epic or a flop, but it's nice to see some innovation from Sony and I think means that the PSV will be able to handle both causal and hardcore games equally as well and better then any other platform, and at a very reasonable price (About half the price of a modern top end smart phone).

9. Canon

Canon Reformed

I enjoyed hearing a swear word instead of a beep for once, just thought I should drop that in there incase you want to fix that.

Tags: Add Tags