1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"MybadOmen's" New NZXT Phantom Evolved Build !

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by mybadomen, 8 Sep 2012.

1. mybadomen

mybadomen What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

The project has now begun !

Take Care and hope you guys Like this one, as most of you know I Love NZXT Cases and Parts !

MybadOmen

I would also like to take a second to pay respect to a good friend Adam myself and many others have lost and i will be thinking of you Mate though this whole build.Somewhere i will sneak something into the build for you mate. R.I.P. my friend and i will never forget you.

Special thanks goes out to my sponsors who believe in my work and i believe in them as very good companies that are close to the community and sell top notch Products!

Sponsors so far:

[​IMG]
    http://www.nzxt.com/new/product_all.php

[​IMG]
    http://www.ekwb.com/shop/

[​IMG]
    http://www.primochill.com/

[​IMG]
    http://www.enermax.com/

[​IMG]
    http://www.mod-smart.com/

[​IMG]
    http://mnpctech.com/

[​IMG]
    http://www.avexir.com/

[​IMG]
    http://www.nvidia.com/page/home.html

[​IMG]
    http://www.crucial.com/store/ssd.aspx

Last edited: 16 Oct 2013
  2. mybadomen

Tracking Number says the NEW Phantom 820 in Matte Black will be at my front door tomorrow !

So Game On !

I know this was an extremely long wait . 3 Months to be exact but do to delays i am just getting the case now to start Modding.

Also some other great news as you see above some new sponsors joined me for this build and there are a couple more big ones that i am waiting to announce their names.

When it comes to NZXT cases i know them inside and out and have modded tons of them and most have been successful. Wish me luck on this one because my goal is to top all my previous builds with the 820.

Take Care guys and Keep watching.

MybadOmen

3. mybadomen

UPDATE 1 !

I know its been a long wait but yes its true ! Update #1 is here and its a very small update but also a HUGE update. Reason this update is going to be small is because the updates following this will be in depth and something new from me if it all works out.

Anyway not much more to say then October 26th 2012 the NEW NZXT Phantom in Matte Black has arrived and is ready for Modding !

Quick look for now but it will stay in the box until i open it with you guys and give a quick review and my thoughts on the case. Seeing i have owned and built many many Phantoms and a Switch 810 i think i should be able to give you guys a really nice review from a Modder / Water coolers point of view that is very familiar with NZXT.

Here she sits till i open here with you guys:

[​IMG]

Thank you NZXT and all my friends that come back to watch another Mod . This should be good.

Take Care and be back Very soon

MybadOmen

4. Phame

Phame COOOOFFFFEEEEE

Looking forward to seeing what your going to do dudeeee.. Good luck! :)

5. mybadomen

Update 2 !

Here is my first ever Video UN-Boxing and Review .They will get better as i go but i don't want them to become professional either.They are meant to be from a Modder /Enthusiast to other Modder's and Enthusiast . Also didn't realize there was such a short video time on YouTube so i had to post it on Veoh which seems to be pretty nice.

My first ever Review was of the NZXT Phantom 820 and i feel pretty good about the video besides some improvements i need to make.

Also i want you guys to know i waited 2 days as i had the Phantom 820 sitting in my house to even open it till i did it with you guys watching.It was very difficult to hold out but i wanted it to be a special thing i did with you guys that follow my work so in the long run was very much worth the wait.

Please watch the Video and let me know what you think as i plan on continuing to make them if you guys like them.Will try to make them shorter to fit on YouTube though from now on.

Take Care and Enjoy guys !

My First Ever Video Un-Boxing & Review "" NZXT Phantom 820 ""

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v393656918kgBZzBS

And Keep watching guys Parts are on the way and tools are ready to go !!

MybadOmen

6. siliconfanatic

siliconfanatic Johny-come-Lately

liking what i see!

in other news, how the heck am i still up at this UNGODLY hour?

7. mybadomen

New Sponsor added to the Project ! Please give a huge Welcome to NVIDIA for believing in me and supporting my Projects.

[​IMG]

More From NVIDIA here:
    http://www.nvidia.com/page/home.html

I would like to say a few things regarding this sponsorship.Since i first started Modding i always dreamed to some day have NVIDIA and Intel as Sponsors as to me they are as high as it gets.If you are a Modder or Sponsored for anything then you probably had similar dreams.Well i knew of NVIDIA possibly sponsoring my work for a while now but never believed it. Even the parts they sponsored are 1 day from being at my house and i still wasn't sure or maybe i still couldn't believe it. Anyway i got the official news roughly 1 hour ago saying to put up the banner i am sponsored by NVIDIA. I almost fell out of my chair with amazement.

I have one thing to say to all of you out there reading this . I am not rich nor any more special then anyone one of you. I set a goal and put my mind to it and worked very very hard and one Mod after another they were getting better and better and finally a day like today comes and i was in total shock. So any one of you guys can accomplish any dreams you have , You just have to work hard for it .Of course this all didnt happen overnight for me and most of you never even seen the roughly 10 Mods that made it no where at all i built. But you will get there just keep trying and of course if your doing it for free parts quit right now because you will spends many many Thousands before you actually start getting sponsors. I am allot more excited about the Banner flying on my Log now then i am about the cards they sent. So its nothing to do with parts its the honor to be able to represent such great companies. Also i am just as honored to represent all the other sponsors i have or had and new ones that come.

Thanks for looking guys and like i said ,set a goal and go for it ! I dont care if your using masking tape to hold your rig together right now if you have the drive and some goals you can achieve anything.

Take Care My Friends,

MybadOmen

8. B NEGATIVE

B NEGATIVE All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Where is the log? 6 posts and just a pic of a case? :nono:

9. LPRaver89

LPRaver89 What's a Dremel?

Looking forward to this. Known you for awhile form the Phantom club on overclock and cant wait to see what you come up with on this.

10. jay2

jay2 Indonesian Modder

and where is the log?

11. alain-s

alain-s Minimodder

Congrats Mybadomen now start to show us some progress. :D

12. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

While your enthusiasm is nice, please come back when you have a project log.

13. ZWong

ZWong What's a Dremel?

Whatever. I'm looking forward to another Mybadomen project log. 's gonna be sweet!

14. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

We all do. But rules are rules; in this case Project Log rule #2:

15. mybadomen

If you are asking me to Delete my build log then that's what i will do but if not i will continue to share my work. I cant Help the case came 90 days later then i was told it would be.

Just Delete the thread if you like but the build is most definitely in Progress as well as the Dimastech JukeBench i have posted but its just me. No team or anything.

I can only do what i can and try to share that with you. There is actually a Punishment for us Modders Sharing our work now? If we are not fast enough. I love this Forum love sharing my builds here but don't understand the problem right now.As i planned on showing the waterblock instals etc and talking about the hardware. I like my Logs very thorough in hopes that they will help others some day.

I only just noticed their was a problem here with this post this minute. A Pm i think would have been a little more appropriate i would think but it is what it is i guess.

This is the only response i will make regarding this in an open forum but i will be more then happy to keep posting and sharing and chatting :)

Take care guys if the Log is here i will update if its not its not. What More can i say?

MybadOmen

16. mybadomen

Removed Photo as its already moved to the first post.

MybadOmen

Last edited: 30 Nov 2012
  17. WALKYRIE

WALKYRIE What's a Dremel?

Nice build, but as far as I am aware, the fan of the power supply must face downwards to avoid dust, small screws and other little items to fall inside the PSU

18. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

That's the same picture as in the first post.

This isn't really a build log, it's just a photo of a 99% completed build; a log contains images of every step you take as you install parts & alter/customise the case or components, including cable tidying. There should also be pictures of parts as they arrive & are unboxed ( glamour shots on a white or plain background ) and installed into the case.

And yeah, the PSU needs to be the other way up so that it draws in cold air from outside ( underneath ) the case through the vent underneath it.

19. alfredshuryan

alfredshuryan What's a Dremel?

Are you saying you were supposed to get the case 2 1/2 months before it was released? Why did they make you wait so long?

20. iSpark

iSpark What's a Dremel?

Touche Lot...

Looking forward to seeing more mybadomen.