1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows GTAVFPS!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Greentrident, 4 Nov 2014.

1. Greentrident

Greentrident Minimodder

2. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

That looks awesome, I'm a bit of a GTA fanboy and I've played GTA V to 100% completion on the xbox 360.

Can't wait to do the same on the PC, this looks like they've put a lot more effort in than they did to port GTA IV to the PC. I love the dials in the cars. :)

3. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Can't believe they have delayed it til Jan though!

4. GTIgeneral

GTIgeneral Minimodder

now im really hyped for this game, been avoiding spoilers like the plague and tbh i dont know much about this game at all. not sure driving would be any good in first person tho

5. Monkey Dust

Monkey Dust What's a Dremel?

:jawdrop:

I was excited when I found out we were finally getting it on PC, it what made decide to finally retire my geriatric gaming PC in the new year and build a new one. But in first person mode it looks incredible, I'm probably now more excited about GTAV than I've been about any game before, and I've been gaming for 20-22ish years. I just hope the team behind Mafia 3, if that's still happening, play it and take notes.

6. HeaverNothing

HeaverNothing Professional Idiot

Can't wait for it , and then all the mods too!

7. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I figure it'll be more difficult but much more immersive. Staring at the arse-end of a car always makes me feel a bit like I'm stuck in Ridge Racer, it's only ever been a necessary evil (because I suck at driving gameplay).

The FPS gameplay looks like great fun, we could do with more FPS experiences that actually try to be fun (I think Duke Nukem Forever's bellyflop has put developers off the idea lately). I need less Metro 2033 and more Serious Sam in my life, this looks like just the thing.

8. adzc1987

adzc1987 Minimodder

FPS sounds good, but i think i would still prefer 3rd person for the driving (you can already First Person the driving) as the way the vehicles handle it would just be too tricky. IMO.