1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not happy with O2

Discussion in 'General' started by warrmr, 8 Jan 2004.

1. warrmr

warrmr What's a Dremel?

ok sorry if you or any1 works for this company i just have to share my bad experiance.

2 months ago i was 2 days late with my payment (direct debit bounced cos i got payed late) so i payed that bill. everything was fine.

last months bill came and they ses payment will be taken in accordence with the TOC from my bank.

last week they text me telling me that i habnt payed my bill. so i try n contact them and no responce.

yesterday i get my phone bill for this month. with last months added on thats ok. but they cut me off today. and i am now on teh phone to them and have been for the last 30 mins in a que.

2. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

O2 is plain useless. I wouldn't trust their pay monthly service tbh

The only good thing about O2 was their free WAP deal... which has now gone :(

3. Highland3r

Highland3r Minimodder

Had the same prob (tho get billing through carphonewarehouse) the dd bounced cos they took insurance when they shouldnt have damn stupid idiiots... cost 35 quid for that mistake (30 quid charges from bank and 5ver from CPWH)

Think its a conspiracy.... M8 was charged 10 quid for free texts she should have had, they arsed up the quota opnly gave her 362 instead of 500 free or summit...

Maybe they want rid of all their customers or summit...

4. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

Surely.. they didn't attempt to make a transaction without your approval... because that's illegal....

5. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

There's a lesson to be learnt here: O² are crap.

Orange pwns yoo. :p

6. Highland3r

Highland3r Minimodder

basically the insurance was due to be taken out within 30 days and i'd get info sayign when.... but didnt get it til after the money was taken out (happened when post was on go slow)

7. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

The other deccent thing about O2 is the way they send a message to your phone after using WAP/Txting/Calling telling you how much credit you have.

My sister's having a problem where they keep taking £10 for the bolt-on (which shouldn't happen anyway) after she cancelled the bolt on.

Last edited: 8 Jan 2004
  8. SJP

SJP What's a Dremel?

I've been with 02 (they're still Cellnet to me :grr: ) for ages (since around 1990) and absolutely love 'em :rock:

I've never had a billing problem, coverage is excellent, and I've always found their 'phone-support relatively quick and efficient.

The demise of their First program, where they back-dated your savings if an alternate calling plan would have been more economic, was a shame - but I suppose they have to make some money :sigh:

My only gripe is that rather than give me decent annual upgrade-deals, I've had to buy new 'phones instead.

9. warrmr

warrmr What's a Dremel?

i ended up in a que for 1.5 hours and no answer the other day.

well its all fixed now.

i called them up and inseted of pressing and goin through the customer system i pressed 1 and got straight through astho i was a shop.

they fixed my Direct debit lifted the bar gave me acess to o2.co.uk billing info. and payed off my outstanding payment