1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Final Fantasy XI

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by El Nosba, 27 Dec 2003.

1. El Nosba

El Nosba What's a Dremel?

:hehe: I just got the game yesterday and o man does it ROCK :rock: :rock: :rock:

my only possible gripe is that if y ou hit the windows key or alt tab, it boots you outta the game, BUT on the plus side, once you log back in your right back where you were when you got booted.

ooo yeaaa, besides the fact that they update constantly, its also one of the first games ive EVER seen, to update there game with seasonal content ( right now all the trees have christmas lights on them, and a buddy of mine seen santa flying around 2 days ago !!!! )

anyone else play ??

itd be nice to have more than one person on my buddy list ;)

:hehe:

2. ST8

ST8 What's a Dremel?

how much is it costing u a month? :)

this will prolly be one of the few ff games i dont play

/me waits for ffxii

3. El Nosba

13.95$ a month

pretty damn good deal imo, considering what your getting, and considering what other mmorpgs cost

4. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

is it out in the uk tho?

that is the question!

5. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

I play it. I get bored easily though.. My brother seems to be doing better then me, :lol: he is like 5 levels higher then me. Its an alright game just that leveling is too hard imo.

6. MultiFire

MultiFire What's a Dremel?

FFXI Owns! Im a level 12 Warrior, Male, Elvaan on Azura Server. Im subbing White Mage, and intend on becoming Paladin @ lvl 30. What server you on? If ur on Azura i might got some armour to help you at lower levels (at a small fee :) ) Handle: Orophin & Character Name: Orophinn

7. El Nosba

im a lvl 9 blm/male/taru taru on Fenrir ( woot, we got all the treants firstttttt, even tho i had nothing to do with it.. cept getting knocked to hell by one of there AOE spells wen i was only watching others fight it >< )

im gonna be subbing summoner once i hit 30 :)

just got the game like 2 days ago :thumb:

Tags: