1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Octodad: Dadliest Catch Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 13 Mar 2014.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Picked this up after seeing a couple of videos of it and because I thought it would be funny to play through with my brother.

I was right! Me and him played it on roulette mode (so which limbs each player controls changes after every objective) and we had a lot of fun. Very annoying, very funny, very good!

However, it is fairly short, and I don't think I'd have anywhere near as much fun playing it on my own.

It was slightly reduced when I got it and I'm happy I did, there's a bit more content to do in the form of collecting all the ties so I'm looking forward to trying to do that, but I'm not sure if I would have been happy paying full price.

If they do another I will certainly keep an eye on it.

3. PaulC2K

PaulC2K PC Master Race

George, have you seen the Total Biscuit 'WifeTF' review? They did the same thing, just watching them play and their interaction with each other was hilarious. I wish he'd drag the missus on to do more, they've only done 2 and the Tower Wars one was decent too.

Tags: Add Tags