1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Zalman files for receivership amid claims of fraud

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 6 Nov 2014.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Risky

Risky Modder

I hope someone salages the somethign from the comany at some point because Zalman have been quite innovative over the years.

andrew8200m likes this.
  3. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

I've owned their Reserator 2 and XT, both great products. Its a shame to see them go.

4. Jimbob

Jimbob Minimodder

Odd, I wanted a Moneual Moncaso HTPC case 6 months back and had real trouble getting one in the UK. I actually contacted them direct throught there website asking if I could get them to send me one and I got a shifty email asking for a bank transfer ( I definitely sent the email to the correct company before anyone asks) and they would export me one, it seemed to be an employee doing it on the side. I bought a SH one from eBay instead.

5. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Article updated with a quote from Zalman which claims, while there are financial difficulties, the company isn't going bankrupt.

Last edited: 10 Nov 2014
  6. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Rumors are suggesting Moneual specifically bought Zalman to commit fraud, and that the loans Moneual took out are a lot higher than mentioned in the article.