1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Microsoft posts Q3 2015 financials, admits to Xbox troubles

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 24 Apr 2015.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. rollo

rollo Modder

They should of kept the Xbox one as a gamers console first that's how the Xbox 360 was a major success. Sony caught on to this and every advert that ps4 has mensioned its for gamers.

Both consoles are struggling for great exclusives at the minute though.

3. nakchak

nakchak What's a Dremel?

Cant belive both the ps4 and xbone are 18 months old and still no compelling games for either that really make me want to fork out the cash for them, MK:X was the first release i was looking forward too, with arkham knight and rise of the tomb raider being the other 2 games i want, but none of those are exclusives and apart from the bluray player i spend more time on my 360 than i do on my xbone

4. spolsh

spolsh Multimodder

Third quarter of 2015 ? Where has this year gone, oh hang on ...

5. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Third quarter of Microsoft's financial year 2015. Yes, that's stupid. As is the fact that I write for magazines which appear on shelves in one month with a date of three months into the future on 'em. What can you do?

6. graphitone

graphitone What's a Dremel?

Release an Autumn and Christmas issue towards the latter end of the year instead of an October and December issue. Then a winter issue in January, and then release February's issue in February.

Or have 3 August issues until time catches up with your time traveling tomes. :/

7. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Try not to cause a temporal anomaly?

8. Newton Sporkfondle

Newton Sporkfondle Spork, the all-purpose eating tool!

The continuing prices cuts, for the Xbox One, could lead to reduced sales as potential customers hold-out for hoped for further reductions and can lead to a perception that the console is a failure and not worth investing in.