1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Bayonetta on PC?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gunsmith, 4 Apr 2017.

1. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

so for April fools Sega released a free 8-bit bayonetta game on steam, combining the images of its achievements leads to a secret count down timer. Bayonetta on PC would be awesome as platinum titles are well suited to the fluidity and accuracy of a mouse imo.

holy **** does this mean we could get Vanquish as well?! :jawdrop:

2. vdbswong

vdbswong It's a Hedgehod

Yes pls. So hyped for this as I place Bayonetta as my favourite game of all time! :D

I don't agree that it would benefit from a mouse and keyboard, but definitely on the fluidity aspect.

Not completely sure why Vanquish always rated so highly, but if that gets released as well then I'll probably pick it up price-dependent :)

3. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

from what i played of vanquish i really enjoyed but trying to play a platinum 3rd person shooter on a control device with the accuracy and turning circle of steven hawkins with a flat battery was absurdly stupid.

same issue i have with bayo on pad, trying to not only fight but also control the slow turning camera (i dont recall there being sensitivity settings for it) was annoying as ****.

it'll be interesting how they implement 4 attack buttons as since then platinums games have focuses on 2 which works well with a mouse.

4. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

5. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Don't get my hopes up, Gunny!!!

6. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

just think, that Vanquish speed with the aiming precision of a mouse. you know you want it. :thumb:

7. vdbswong

vdbswong It's a Hedgehod

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Literally saw on Twitter that it was released on Steam... booted up the mobile app and had it bought.

Downloading it now... so excited!

Just hope it's not been ****ed up like the DMC4:SE port... god whoever did that :wallbash: :wallbash:

8. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Dude read the article I posted while you're downloading, the port is solid. Sega really went out of their way with this one.

Last edited: 11 Apr 2017
  9. vdbswong

vdbswong It's a Hedgehod

!! I missed that, thanks!

Excellenttttt... I know what I'm doing tomorrow now xD

10. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

I'm not a big bayonetta fan, but I absolutely loved Vanquish. It was one of my favourite 360 games when I had one. Vanquish on the PC would be incredible.