1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Anonymous threatens Zynga

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 30 Oct 2012.

1. brumgrunt

brumgrunt What's a Dremel?

2. blacko

blacko What's a Dremel?

Why warn them? They should just do it as actions speak louder than words.

3. Guinevere

Guinevere Mega Mom

Those using the name anonymous are sinking to new lows.

Zynga is an up-start web gaming company that spent more money than they had sense while they spent millions on duplicating games that others already had on the market. They felt they were the big guys and could get away with it, and by being big they'd 'win'.

They are now realising the errors of their ways and are looking to downsize from the giant they felt they deserved to be.

I'm sure it's hard on the workers who will lose their jobs, but I bet most of them would have seen what was happening around them but were happy to jump aboard and enjoy the ride... hoping it would last out.

There's a lot of injustice in the world, no matter what Zynga did wrong, if anonymous wants to go after the evil and corrupt then there's plenty of bigger targets to hit first.

4. mi1ez

mi1ez Modder

They have little credibility as it is, why would they stop warning people!

5. Lance

Lance Ender of discussions.

Because they are doing it to try and save the jobs of 1000 people not to destroy them.

I agree that if they were trying to take down the company then it should be shock, and a warning wouldn't do much.

And I also agree that Zynga are not exactly the best company to be trying to protect the staff of, their games are just leeching money from those that don't know any better.

6. blacko

blacko What's a Dremel?

Very true! i was still thinking of them as some sort of freedom fighter...when in reality they are more like that itchy spot which you just cant reach....

7. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

Wow another companies website goes down for a few hours while the attack is either mitigated or until the attackers go to bed. Even anonymous needs a face lift. Its becoming old news.

8. lacuna

lacuna Minimodder

Doesn't sound like they will achieve anything really. If the company is on the verge of bankruptcy then the jobs will be lost either way.

9. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

This. Waste of energy. :sigh:

10. LordPyrinc

LordPyrinc Legomaniac

Considering their namesake, any 14 year old could be making this claim of attack against Zynga. Go ahead kid, see what happens when the FBI or InterPol comes knocking at your mamma's door. You've been watching way too many movies and think you can get away with this. Your own hubris in announcing the attack beforehand will lead the authorities to you.

Tags: Add Tags