1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress I AM TITANIUM (completed)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Atomicus, 4 Nov 2016.

1. Atomicus

Atomicus What's a Dremel?

Here is my completed build.

I have wrapped the InWin 303 case in brushed 3M-1080 Titanium vinyl... a painstaking task which has taken many, many hours. Anyone thinking of doing this, I would advise against it... I shudder to think how long I spent on the vents on the side panel! I also wrapped the backplate of the 1080 GPU in the same vinyl and applied an MSI dragon vinyl decal, just to tie it in with the motherboard.

I made the cable extensions myself from Teleios sleeving for 24-pin ATX, 8-pin PCI-E and 6+4-pin EPS (with clear cable combs from Shakmods).

Overall this was a fun, albeit very time consuming build and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Temps are excellent, idles at 20 for CPU, and isn't getting over 50 during a heavy gaming session, same applies to the GPU. Runs very quiet, although I do hear the bottom ML120 fans even when at low speed, so in time I would change these for something quieter, just so it is a totally quiet system. The top fans and pump are virtually inaudible.

Hardline tubing is not such an easy thing to get perfect, but I'm happy with my runs and the Mayhems Clear Blue UV looks good, although it's hard to photograph. The UV effect does fade slightly though I've discovered.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D