1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's warm today

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by Scorpuk, 19 Jul 2016.

1. Scorpuk

Scorpuk Minimodder

Room Temperature:

[​IMG]

GTX-980Ti Hydro-copper Temperature:

[​IMG]

2. DocJonz

DocJonz Another CPC refugee .....

Just checked my PC room - 35.1DegC :brrr:
    :hehe:

3. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

Hell yes. My room's not broken 30C yet but it might yet. I've been sitting working in Photoshop all day and my CPU is around mid 50s on the hottest core and my 780Ti is 50C with virtually no load.

4. debs3759

debs3759 Was that a warranty I just broke?

My sitting room was at 40 C this afternoon. Even now (11:15 PM) it's 32 C.

5. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Holy crap... I thought the room with my folding setup in it was warm that day at 33! 36 degrees room temperature is insane. No way you could stand that sort of heat. My comms room peaked at 35 on Monday and Tuesday, and because of the holidays that would have been extremely low network load, everything pretty much idling. If the switches, routers and servers are actually under any sort of load when the outside air temperature is in the high twenties we have problems. It's getting a ventilation system sometime this year which will swap out the entire volume of air in the room twice per minute at full load. I've been pushing for it since our new servers were installed in April of 2014 but finding the time and money to do it has been the problem. I'm hoping to squeeze it in during the Halloween holidays.

Last edited: 23 Jul 2016