1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning Razer Tartarus light mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Fireyomismo, 23 Apr 2016.

1. Fireyomismo

Fireyomismo What's a Dremel?

Hello everyone, im planning to mod my razer tartarus to match my blue lightning in my set up, the problem is with the leds, they are far more tiny than i expected (they look like a tiny little chip, ill put some pictures), so i would need help to see what type of leds can i use, also, the thingy where the leds are attached have three segments, R, G and B, which i assume is for the light color, but, if i put the leed in the G segment into the B segment, would that be enough? or should i buy blue leds (i think that would be the second but i preffer to ask first), also, the close enough that i got to the led model is this ones http://eu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Avago-Technologies/HSMZ-C110/?qs=YDL0qNrpDT7P4%2fAQaYa9iQ%3d%3d

Here are some pics of the gamepad insides:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Your picture links don't work - I would suggest using imgur to host pictures :thumb:

3. Fireyomismo

Sorry for the photos, here they are

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Fireyomismo

So no one knows anything that could help me? :/, ill try the change of letter in the leds to see what happens, although i dont expect much