bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > Serious

Old 9th Aug 2016, 08:54   #1
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Crowd sourced email: FOI to BBC on iPlayer detection methods

So BBC has FOI (foi@bbc.co.uk) and I wish to email them to request how they precisely intend to do iPlayer detection methods without invasion of privacy and best use of public funds. HOWEVER I wish to crowd source the correct language for this request. I will re-edit this post with latest updates. I'll start the email later after reading up on some FOI language.
Old 9th Aug 2016, 09:36   #2
Corky42
What did walle eat for breakfast?

Corky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
You'd probably need to find some way around what i guess is going to be their reply, this PDF gives you an example of what i guess it would be.
Quote:
However I am withholding it because i consider that the information we hold is exempt from disclosure under sections 31(1)(a), (b), (d) and (g) and 2(a) of the Act which relate to law enforcement; specifically, on the grounds that disclosure would, or would be likely to, prejudice the detection of crime, the apprehension or prosecution of offenders....
Corky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2016, 09:41   #3
theshadow2001
[DELETE] means [DELETE]

theshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yes, there's no way they are giving out this info. Not that it's not worth trying. It just seems like a long shot.
theshadow2001 is offline   Reply With Quote