bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 19th Jul 2016, 02:11   #521
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
HBO has confirmed that season 7 will be delayed till summer 2017, and will only be 7 episodes. Not sure how I feel about that one.
There's only 13 episodes left - they've already planned the end-game. Season 7 will be 7 episodes, Season 8 will be 6.
Old 16th Mar 2017, 21:47   #522
VipersGratitude
Mod Master

VipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just had my mind blown...It's a little bit 'out there', but it makes a surprising amount of thematic sense

Old 16th Mar 2017, 22:56   #523
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
tldr for those of us who dont want to watch 20+ mins of video?
Old 16th Mar 2017, 23:07   #524
VipersGratitude
Mod Master

VipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming Saiyan
It's actually just under an hour to watch all 3 videos in the series, but...

Daenerys is the daughter of Ned and Ashara Dayne (Dayne heiress?). Potential super-spoilers in the next block

She will be turned in to the Night Queen, bringing balance the unnatural, all-male, wight walkers; Fulfilling her vision of a blue winter rose repairing a crack in the wall in the house of the undying
Old 16th Mar 2017, 23:30   #525
Byron C
ᴾᵒᵒᵖ

Byron C is a Super Spamming SaiyanByron C is a Super Spamming SaiyanByron C is a Super Spamming SaiyanByron C is a Super Spamming SaiyanByron C is a Super Spamming SaiyanByron C is a Super Spamming SaiyanByron C is a Super Spamming SaiyanByron C is a Super Spamming SaiyanByron C is a Super Spamming SaiyanByron C is a Super Spamming SaiyanByron C is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by VipersGratitude View Post
An hour...?

Saturn: Gen8 Microserver, G1610T, 4GB RAM, 5TB Disk | Titan: Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, 160GB USB HDD | Rhea: XW4600 Workstation, Xeon X3323, 4GB RAM, 292GB 15K SAS Array | Earth: RVZ01, i5-4670K, GA-Z97N-WIFI, 8GB RAM, 4GB GTX970 | Mars: Dell Inspirion 15-7559, i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 4GB GDDR5 GTX960M
Byron C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Mar 2017, 23:32   #526
VipersGratitude
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron C View Post
An hour...?
Yeah, but you don't actually watch videos like these, you treat them as radio and do something else, leaving them in the background
Old 17th Mar 2017, 04:36   #527
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Quote:

Daenerys is the daughter of Ned and Ashara Dayne (Dayne heiress?). Potential super-spoilers in the next block

She will be turned in to the Night Queen, bringing balance the unnatural, all-male, wight walkers; Fulfilling her vision of a blue winter rose repairing a crack in the wall in the house of the undying

I'm confused because I thought John was really Ned's and I'm expecting him to get on a dragon to fight the undead/WWs. But I guess Targarian's always intermarry so that's "OK".

The 2nd part is beyond my understanding of it. Maybe in the books if every they arrive. In the show I expect she'll carpet bomb them from on-dragon then go marry John.
Old 17th Mar 2017, 11:56   #528
VipersGratitude
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi View Post
I'm confused because I thought John was really Ned's and I'm expecting him to get on a dragon to fight the undead/WWs. But I guess Targarian's always intermarry so that's "OK".

The 2nd part is beyond my understanding of it. Maybe in the books if every they arrive. In the show I expect she'll carpet bomb them from on-dragon then go marry John.
John, in the show, has been 100% confirmed to be the son of Rhaegar Targayen & Lyanna Stark.

This theory posits that Dany is the true white wolf, the true owner of ghost. All of Ned's children got a direwolf, while Theon Greyjoy didn't. Since John isn't Ned's son, perhaps Ghost truly belongs to someone else.

As for how it'll end, given GRRM's sensibilities I'm expecting it to end with the Westerosi equivalent of the Magna Carta which, in real life, replaced the Charter of the Forest.
Old 18th Mar 2017, 02:05   #529
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Quote:
John, in the show, has been 100% confirmed to be the son of Rhaegar Targayen & Lyanna Stark.
Oh YEA. Now I remember. It was the reason Robert went to war.

Quote:
This theory posits that Dany is the true white wolf, the true owner of ghost. All of Ned's children got a direwolf, while Theon Greyjoy didn't. Since John isn't Ned's son, perhaps Ghost truly belongs to someone else.

As for how it'll end, given GRRM's sensibilities I'm expecting it to end with the Westerosi equivalent of the Magna Carta which, in real life, replaced the Charter of the Forest.
[/quote]

I see where it's going now. Reading up on Ashara, especially the quote from Dance of Dragons, she has Targarian blood in her then with the purple eyes.
Old 30th Mar 2017, 20:24   #530
VipersGratitude
Mod Master

Tags
say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk

View Mode