bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 10th Mar 2017, 22:30   #61
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich

Yadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by asura View Post
Looks good to me - couldn't you fit a Delta on there?
The 80mm Delta fits but the 120mm doesn't. I SAID... O NEVER MIND.

i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz / ASRock Z97m OC Formula mATX / 16GB Crucial DDR3 @ 2250MHz C10 / EVGA GTX 780 @ 1200/6400MHz / BX100 250GB SSD / Seagate 2TB SSHD / Nepton 240m AIO / EVGA 600B PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / Win10 Home / 1080p monitor / Logitech MOMO wheel
Yadda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Mar 2017, 23:12   #62
Dr. Coin
Supermodder

Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
My son's department store RC car. The plate the antenna screwed into was dislodged and wasn't able to reattach the antenna. Was pleasantly surprised when the car disassembled with just 6 screws and no snap tabs. Non of the department store RC cars I had as a child were that serviceable.
Old 10th Mar 2017, 23:18   #63
Vault-Tec
Green Plastic Watering Can

Vault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Coin View Post
My son's department store RC car. The plate the antenna screwed into was dislodged and wasn't able to reattach the antenna. Was pleasantly surprised when the car disassembled with just 6 screws and no snap tabs. Non of the department store RC cars I had as a child were that serviceable.
That reminds me, I must fix my Cougar for summer. I built it a couple of years ago, took it to an old airfield and literally blew the back tyres off, even though they were glued on. Car has so much torque and power it just shreds tyres lol.

MUWC Winner ROTT
Vault-Tec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2017, 01:18   #64
Dr. Coin
Supermodder

Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault-Tec View Post
That reminds me, I must fix my Cougar for summer. I built it a couple of years ago, took it to an old airfield and literally blew the back tyres off, even though they were glued on. Car has so much torque and power it just shreds tyres lol.
I've got a proper RC car, in the basement some where, which needs a new battery pack. When I tried to replace the pack was sad to learn that the size I needed was non standard and not manufactured any more. Considered upgrading to LiPo and DC brushless but decided against it as I'd probably have the same same problem. Too much torque thus making the car too hard to control.
Old 13th Mar 2017, 01:26   #65
TheBlackSwordsMan
The world need more lemon cakes

TheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
My last noteworthy fix was on our Maytag dishwasher, I found out that the sump screen was clogged with debris which was blocking 80% of the water sent throu the propeller. BOOOOOOOOOM brand new again, now It can strip the dirtiest of pans.
Old 13th Mar 2017, 15:14   #66
Kronos
Another grumpy old git.

Kronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I found a floor lamp in a skip, I love raking in skips though the pickings are rubbish these days. Anyway cleaned it up inserted a bulb all working so just needed to get a half decent lamp shade and the jobs a goodun.
Except that I did not measure the diameter of the part where the ring of the lamp shade fits over and needless to say the ring on the shade was too small.

Out with the junior hacksaw cut the ring in half then used Sugru to fix it to the holder, works a treat.
Carbide 240/Asus Z170M plus/I5 6600K @ 4.6Ghz/Avexir Core Blue Series 16GB /AXP 200 Muscle /Gigabyte FE 1080/256GB Crucial m4/1x1TB & 2TB HDD/ SST-ST60F-P PSU/Dell U3415/CM TK White (browns)/Logitech G400s/.
Silverstone GD05B/ MSI B751A-E33/G840/2x2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 Red LED/GTX 260/Kingston 60GB/500GB WD/Corsair CX500/Dell U2711/ E Element Chroma KB /Logitech M518.
Kronos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Mar 2017, 15:49   #67
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Two bowls my daughter had decorated at a pottery painting place a year or two ago, which both had chips in. Quick application of fine-white Milliput and they'll be good as new - although given the bowls are orange and green respectively, it's not the most subtle of repairs...
Gareth Halfacree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2017, 21:48   #68
Otis1337
aka - Ripp3r

Otis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
done a fair amount of laptop screens for friends and family. really enjoy doing them.
Otis1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:45   #69
Evolutionsic
Gives credit where its due

Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.
New bike chain after it had been sitting for about 3 months out in the rain… The chain went on fine, as did the lube… unfortunately trying to adjust the gears so it works perfectly is above my pay grade.

View Mode