bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 13th Jan 2017, 07:06   #21
Dr. Coin
Supermodder

Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Dr. Coin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Watching that video I felt that your helmet was laughing...
Old 13th Jan 2017, 07:48   #22
MeMo
It is what it is

MeMo - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMeMo - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMeMo - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMeMo - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMeMo - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMeMo - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMeMo - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMeMo - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMeMo - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMeMo - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMeMo - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Coolest thing I have seen in a very long time!!!! Thanks for shareing!!!!
Old 13th Jan 2017, 16:28   #23
Cown
Multimodder

Cown has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Coin View Post
Watching that video I felt that your helmet was laughing...
It's the ghost in the machine the servo does has some noise to it. It's usually the ones used in RC cars etc. So that's the sound you're hearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMo View Post
Coolest thing I have seen in a very long time!!!! Thanks for shareing!!!!
Thanks man, glad you like it

Facebook page:
Cownbuilds
Cown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2017, 13:56   #24
Cown
Multimodder

Update 04-02-2017

Hi guys

Time for a little status update.

I'm currently working out of town, and will be doing so for the remaining period of February. I hope to get started on the filling, sanding and assembly as soon as I get back home.

But for now, here's a couple of pics of how the suit is starting to take form:

The back, completed:

The front, completed:

The big picture

The hips and legs are all that remain to be printed. I will start again when I return.

I hope you like it and thanks for looking

Facebook page:
Cownbuilds
Old 19th Mar 2017, 20:12   #25
Cown
Multimodder

Update 19-03-2017

Hi guys

So after being away for a while for work, here's a small update just to let you know I've started working on the project again

Chest with filler sanded down:

First layer of primer added:

I am currently working on a new neck as well, more to come in a few days

Thanks for looking

Facebook page:
Cownbuilds

Last edited by Cown; 19th Mar 2017 at 22:17.
Old 20th Mar 2017, 15:52   #26
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
I'm currently working out of town
It's too soon for you to be popping down to Syria and blowing stuff up. If they notice the bottom half of your armor is just a tracksuit, you might get shot at.