bit-tech.net

Old 26th Apr 2007, 01:28   #101
ArtificialHero
We were just punking him sir!

ArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

"That's not a knife, THIS is a knife"
"That's not a knife, it's a spoon."
"I see you've played knifey-spoony before!"

AH
Old 26th Apr 2007, 02:17   #102
TekMonkey
I enjoy cheese.

TekMonkey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Old 26th Apr 2007, 02:44   #103
The_Beast
I like wood ಠ_ಠ

The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I'm glad everyone likes my thread
The_Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2007, 08:01   #104
Mankz

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Good god. This has to be most god-aweful thread ever.

But its still soo funny
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2007, 08:41   #105
antiHero
ReliXmas time!

antiHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelantiHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelantiHero has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I really wonder how this could happen?
KEEP EM COMING!!!!
antiHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2007, 08:52   #106
ChromeX
I *am* a Dremel

ChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
who the hell is this guy? He's got the most stupid grin i've ever seen!
ChromeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2007, 09:25   #107
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
best-thread-ever.
Old 26th Apr 2007, 09:30   #108
ArsoN
Supermodder

ArsoN has yet to learn the way of the DremelArsoN has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I concur with the dancing blue... thing.
Old 26th Apr 2007, 10:25   #109
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan

Darth Who?

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2007, 10:25   #110
mcshaggy
Multimodder

mcshaggy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
<+Computerking> they said no too me
mcshaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2007, 10:43   #111
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan

"Impressed by my ass-kicking you will be, hmmm!"

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2007, 10:53   #112
relix
I Mod, Therefore I Own

relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeX
who the hell is this guy? He's got the most stupid grin i've ever seen!
kb plskthx

Seenly: Take snapshots with your webcam in your browser
relix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2007, 11:13   #113
relix
I Mod, Therefore I Own

relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy2k

Old 26th Apr 2007, 11:16   #114
quack
I Mod, Therefore I Own

quack has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This thread needs more relix!

Old 26th Apr 2007, 11:30   #115
ArsoN
Supermodder

ArsoN has yet to learn the way of the DremelArsoN has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
GREAT SCOTT!
Old 26th Apr 2007, 11:41   #116
relix
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Old 26th Apr 2007, 12:20   #117
hitman012
I Mod, Therefore I Own

hitman012 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhitman012 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhitman012 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Old 26th Apr 2007, 13:55   #118
specofdust
Banned

specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Best thread since Breast Haikus xD
specofdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2007, 14:25   #119
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
ho ho ho!

keir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2007, 15:43   #120
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.Jamie is definitely a rep cheat.

Tags
cheesecake, coco pops, electronics, holy thread revival, i am the n00b hunter, infidels!, introduction, introductions, new user, relix, relix lives!!!, say yes to skimmed milk

View Mode