Old 15th Nov 2007, 06:32   #181
Mistikal
Uhh....

Mistikal has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertoad View Post
did you pull a seat out of your car?
It's actually from a local car we have here, the Mitsubishi Magna:

The seat was taken out of a wreck, and just needs recovering. I actually need to redo the base-frame as at the moment it's all bolted to a large sheet of Masonite (does the job for now thou )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyinsar View Post
Welcome to Bit-Tech
Thank you

andy
Mistikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2007, 07:02   #182
Firehed
Why not? I own a domain to match.

Firehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by koola View Post
Feels just like the macbook keyboard and imo is the best I've had.

Plus it has all the quick keys for osx that are useful.
It just has the little icons silkscreened on. You can use those shortcuts with any keyboard on the planet (unless you have some freakish keyboard with no F-keys, anyways). I can't stand the stock mappings.
MacPro @ 8x2.8GHz, 10GB FBDDR2, 3TB HD :: MBP @ 2x2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, 320GB HD
Firehed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2007, 11:46   #183
K

K has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hey mook, how come you're running your monitor over VGA? Did you get a new 360 and are running over that over DVI?
Old 15th Nov 2007, 12:10   #184
koola
Eat my...

koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehed View Post
I can't stand the stock mappings.
Function > form, I know.... bit of a contradiction for a mac but for a keyboard just essential.

Gonna try the wireless one soon. Bit disappointed it has no num pad though
koola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2007, 19:31   #185
Tyinsar
6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.

6 BenQ FP93GS monitors (plastic frames removed) in a temporary setup. These are running off of 2 TripleHead2Go s powered by a "single" 7950GX2 (which I think is dying). I'm playing Guild Wars with the graphics on the highest settings and it's fairly smooth. I've just got to say that the first time I logged in (yesterday) and saw my character standing there just over 2 feet tall on the screen ... well WOW! I've been smiling ever since.
Old 18th Nov 2007, 19:38   #186
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
mmmm...... you *******

EDIT: heh , i didn't expect this word to be censured !

You need to try to take a photo in the dark
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | GTX 980 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2007, 20:06   #187
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:

6 BenQ FP93GS monitors (plastic frames removed) in a temporary setup. These are running off of 2 TripleHead2Go s powered by a "single" 7950GX2 (which I think is dying). I'm playing Guild Wars with the graphics on the highest settings and it's fairly smooth. I've just got to say that the first time I logged in (yesterday) and saw my character standing there just over 2 feet tall on the screen ... well WOW! I've been smiling ever since.
Well, my 30" TFT has just been pwned... Nice setup though.

OK, here's mine.

Just kidding.

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2007, 20:29   #188
mikeuk2004
What you Looking at Fool!

mikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:

That makes my 46" HDTV lok small lol
Old 18th Nov 2007, 20:38   #189
Kipman725
When did I get a custom title!?!

Kipman725 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
sick.. always wanted to do something like that but never had the money. Very envious.
Kipman725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2007, 20:48   #190
DaveVader
Fast Action Response Team

DaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run Crysis
everyones going to be too shy to show their's after that! :O

I may post a picture of my domain. It is a modified wardrobe with no doors mind.
DaveVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2007, 21:10   #191
koola
Eat my...

koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.
I wish this was mine.

Nice setup Tyinsar and good to see a GW player too
koola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2007, 21:16   #192
Tyinsar
6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
Well, my 30" TFT has just been pwned... Nice setup though.
Well, 2 30"ers would have 3% more pixels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipman725 View Post
sick.. always wanted to do something like that but never had the money. Very envious.
3*19" + TH2G still costs less than a single 30" but I expect that will soon change.

The problems are:
1) last I checked ATI cards won't work at the full 3840*1024 of a single TH2G (newer ones might be different but..)
2) Nvidia's "span" mode does NOT work in Vista (meaning I'm limited to 4GB including video ram)
3) Matrox's PowerDesk SE works but on startup always wants to extend to the 2nd monitor (always click no)
4) I don't see this monitor model on sale anymore so replacement may be a problem (someday).
5) Game support is limited (even for 1 TH2G) but I'm not a huge action gamer anyway (mostly RPG & strategy).
6) Bezels: a single 50"-52" TV would be about the same size and not have the bezels - but at a fraction of the resolution (26%).
7) Setting a game to less than 3840*2048 sometimes shrinks the game to only 2 or 3 monitors.
Old 19th Nov 2007, 00:35   #193
Kipman725
When did I get a custom title!?!

Kipman725 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hmm what tempts me is more of a 9 monitor arangment using 3 staks of 3 rising up in a:
\|/
V
shape and curving slightly towards me at the top posibly with aditional larger monitors coming out at the left and right sides at the bottom. It wouldn't be suitble for gaming but would make an awsome desktop as it would allow storage of windows based around how important they are on eye level and the abilty to cascade two documents down the outer prongs and work on them on the middle. With a single monitor I often forget what Im reading before I can do work on what they contain and end up wasting paper by prinint them out.
Kipman725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2007, 07:27   #194
Woodstock
So Say We All

Woodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming Saiyan
wouldnt you find the frames irritating

i5-4670 | Asrock Q87M vPro | Corsair DDR3 16GB | 2x Intel 530 180GB | 9TB of misc spining disks | ATI 7870 | Corsiar something case | Dual boot ArchLinux and Windows 7 (aka game launcher)
Woodstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2007, 07:41   #195
Amon
inch-perfect

Amon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Tyinsar, you're pretty crafty with the timber behind those displays. It looks to be in the basement, so I wonder how you survive down there, in Alberta, in the Winter...

I spy with my little eye: dental floss.
Amon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2007, 10:43   #196
dragontail
5bet Bluffer

dragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

As tidy as it ever gets. Prizes for guessing what the glove is for...
Old 19th Nov 2007, 10:52   #197
Poisonous
Incestuious

Poisonous has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Punching babies?
Old 19th Nov 2007, 11:01   #198
will.
A motorbike of jealousy!

will. has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwill. has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hockey. But why do you have 2?

Also. Do you have a computer or just a mousemat?

Check out my Last.FM & iToggle & Nav-o-Matic jQuery plugins.
will. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2007, 11:38   #199
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
OK, here's mine.
Do want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2007, 16:04   #200
Gordy
Evil Teddy

Gordy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've had a big change in setup, I got fed up of having 3 different computers to maintain and admin. So I've taken everything back to the bone.

From this:

----------

To this:

I'm just now using the macbook pro instead of the Mac Mini/Ultra small pc/Macbook Pro plus 24in dell screen.

It much easier on the time I need to maintain the machines with just one to worry about.
Gordy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, kilroy woz 'ere, many much monitorsesen!, my desk is bigger, photo, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, show off

View Mode