bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 19th Oct 2007, 22:19   #41
Xen0phobiak
SMEGHEADS!

Xen0phobiak has yet to learn the way of the DremelXen0phobiak has yet to learn the way of the DremelXen0phobiak has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Acer AL1751B Monitors, Logitech Access Keyboard, MS Laser Mouse 6000, DKT Megamat, Ikea Jerker(Jerka?) desks x2, Creative DDT3500 5.1's, Sony TA-FE330R seperates amp, coupled to some Technics SB-CS95 speakers out of shot, Jaques Fruit Cider, and those tissues are for my nose .

World of Tanks profile
Xen0phobiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Oct 2007, 22:49   #42
DAE_JA_VOO
Supermodder

DAE_JA_VOO has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Okay, not exactly 2x 24" monsters, but i have two 22" babies

DAE_JA_VOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Oct 2007, 23:36   #43
Cathodical
Multimodder

Cathodical has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Last edited by Cathodical; 17th Apr 2014 at 21:01.
Cathodical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Oct 2007, 00:54   #44
notatoad
pretty fing wonderful

notatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
@spacecowboy: you know, normally you sit on the couch while watching tv, not watch your tv sit on the couch.
Old 20th Oct 2007, 03:23   #45
Mathmarauder
Supermodder

Mathmarauder has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertoad View Post
@spacecowboy: you know, normally you sit on the couch while watching tv, not watch your tv sit on the couch.
In Soviet Russia the television watches you?
Mathmarauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Oct 2007, 04:49   #46
Tsen
Steeped In Romance

Tsen is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Tsen is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Tsen is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Tsen is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Tsen is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Tsen is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Tsen is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Tsen is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Tsen is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Tsen is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Tsen is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
My new setup. Logitech Z5500 speakers, Samsung 226BW 22" monitor, old Compaq keyboard :-P

The (in)famous red chair. I bought it for $6 from the DI (kind of a used junk store) back at college and refused to throw it out because it was so amazingly comfortable. My mom was pissed about it, but she got over it eventually. I use it for watching movies and listening to music. And taking naps. LONG naps. It's that comfortable.

The (main) junkpile. There's a Lexmark printer/scanner on top (trashed because print quality sucks and Lexmark doesn't support Linux, kept because the scanner is amazing (especially considering it cost $30). Then there's my old Compaq. I think I'm going to revive it to give to a coworker, because her aunt who she's living with won't let her install anything onto their computer (pointless paranoia, but the aunt won't listen to me) and she needs something to run iTunes and Firefox. There's also our X-Box's carcass. It was softmodded, but the backup got corrupted and the whole thing went to hell. It wouldn't be hard to fix, I even have a clean C-drive to restore, but I haven't got around to it. I will eventually. Maybe. Also my 10" subwoofer is sitting in the background. Somewhere behind all that are my spare RAM, HDD's, junk PCI cards and such.

Last edited by Tsen; 20th Oct 2007 at 04:55.
Tsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Oct 2007, 07:20   #47
Mister_Tad
Modaretor

Mister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by K View Post
How come? Coverage starts at 4 in the afternoon, race starts at 5.
I realised that after I posted last night, I was thinking the other way after the last two

Fortunately, I know this *before* tomorrow morning
Old 20th Oct 2007, 09:31   #48
jezmck
I Mod, Therefore I Own

jezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathodical View Post
...My "desk cable" management...
Looks a bit permanent!
Old 20th Oct 2007, 14:36   #49
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan

Tidyness is the sign of a sick mind. Untidyness is the sign that someone needs help!
Old 20th Oct 2007, 14:41   #50
specofdust
Banned

specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Why is your calendar three days out?
specofdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Oct 2007, 14:56   #51
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by samkiller42 View Post
I like the look of your desk there Mister_Tad, can those shelfs be removed and what are the dimensions as well as where can it be bought?

Cheers.
Sam
We got one of those for my housemate off eBay, might be worth checking out, the draws can be removed and they go on either side of the desk, it's a nice big desk, very good.

Or you could go for something very similar that I have, I think it's a bit longer than Tad's desk but shallower, or possibly the other way round, can't remember. Or this which seems to be the Jerker's replacement.

Pictures of my room before I clean it up incoming, haven't tidied this since I moved in about a month ago so it's in a slight state.

EDIT: Bah, too much zoom on the 360 web cam so I can't really take a pic of my room

@Mankz. Where did you get that lockbox thing in your third pic from? Looks pretty sturdy/handy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.

Last edited by Veles; 20th Oct 2007 at 15:12.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Oct 2007, 17:34   #52
Cathodical
Multimodder

Last edited by Cathodical; 17th Apr 2014 at 21:00.
Old 20th Oct 2007, 17:53   #53
Amon
inch-perfect

Amon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by thread title
Your Room and Computer: "that toilet roll is for blowing my nose, honest" edition
Yeah, I have a roll of toilet paper at my desk too. I swear it is for blowing my nose. Allergies and all, you know.

Honestly.
Amon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Oct 2007, 18:15   #54
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amon View Post
Yeah, I have a roll of toilet paper at my desk too. I swear it is for blowing my nose. Allergies and all, you know.

Honestly.
Riiiight!
Old 21st Oct 2007, 01:02   #55
Mathmarauder
Supermodder

Mathmarauder has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathodical View Post
It isn't too visible but the only part of those u clips that are screwed in are the bottom parts. Allows for me to loop in more and more from the top of them Also makes it incredibly comfortable when sitting at my desk and not a single wire comes into contact with my feet.
Hmmm, I play with the wires, I must not like having idle feet.
Mathmarauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2007, 03:25   #56
r4tch3t
hmmmm....

r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.

My room, no desk as of yet, need a jigsaw and some wood
Old 21st Oct 2007, 04:31   #57
Cathodical
Multimodder

Last edited by Cathodical; 17th Apr 2014 at 21:00.
Old 21st Oct 2007, 08:22   #58
jezmck
I Mod, Therefore I Own

jezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by r4tch3t View Post
...My room, no desk as of yet...
nor case by the look of things...

PS - I didn't see your white text until I quoted you. (Am using the light theme)
Old 21st Oct 2007, 09:10   #59
Pha3dr0n
Where's my Valium?

Pha3dr0n has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I would post mine, but the 8 month pile of pizza boxes and empty cigarette boxes is kinda embarassing. When I can get the motivation to get off my a$$ and tidy up I'll take pics.
Old 21st Oct 2007, 13:42   #60
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Geek central:

Man, I need to clean up.

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, kilroy woz 'ere, many much monitorsesen!, my desk is bigger, photo, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, show off

View Mode