bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 21st Oct 2007, 14:06   #61
dfhaii
internets

dfhaii has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
[21:36] <TekMonkey> my pants fell down while i was running to turn off the oven and i tripped
dfhaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2007, 14:15   #62
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
How much is that chair again Nexxo?

@dfhaii: Awesome wallpaper, where did you get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2007, 14:15   #63
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
love the mug dfhaii

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2007, 15:54   #64
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veles View Post
How much is that chair again Nexxo?
About 350,-- used. If you shop around. You don't want to know how much they cost new... but they are the most comfortable office chair I have ever rested my buttocks upon.

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2007, 16:17   #65
Carnival
Dremel a WHAT?!

Carnival has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

From left to right: Squier Jass Bass, CD holder thing, a plant, my new PC minus bust-on-delivery mainboard and therefore everything else as well, desk featuring cactus, 5.1 Nortek sound system, Wacom graphics tablet, Eclipse II, 19" LCD, AWFUL Fujitsu laptop, logitech mouse, another plant, Sennhiesers, subwoofer, old PC with fried gfx card and sound card (now going for £60, any takers?), Squier Strat, and Zoom Fire-30 amp. And a huge chair. Oh and model cars on the top shelf.

Edit: No one mention the yellow wallpaper and carpet. I just moved into this room, and its not been re-decorated.
Carnival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2007, 16:23   #66
Mankz

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Nexxo put a sider panel on that case!
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2007, 16:55   #67
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Is it me, or are those Lian Li PC60 cases some of the nicest looking cases on the market?

Sam

The Rig: Core i5 4670, GTX980, 16GB DDR3, 256GB M550 SSD, 500GB BX100 SSD Corsair 250D, Dell u2412m
The Server: Gen8 Microserver, Xeon E3-1220v2, 12GB DDR3, 4TB, 3TB, 2TB storage
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2007, 16:58   #68
Mankz

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
I love the ones with the plastic fronts...

Those or PC-7's for sure though
Old 21st Oct 2007, 18:52   #69
Cathodical
Multimodder

Cathodical has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Last edited by Cathodical; 17th Apr 2014 at 20:59.
Cathodical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2007, 19:24   #70
Carnival
Dremel a WHAT?!

Carnival has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I love it, theres so much space! Although I realised yesterday that I'll have a bit of trouble when I come to get my second monitor ^^ while theres loads of space, the supports are right where I was gona put it! Ah well, a solution will present itself!
Carnival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2007, 19:35   #71
notatoad
pretty fing wonderful

notatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
@r4tch3t, i think that is the most pathetic setup i have ever seen. don't you at least have a table or something that you could work from?

you really need to save that picture for one of those "whoever has the worst workstation wins money" contests that gizmodo/engadget run from time to time.
Old 21st Oct 2007, 19:58   #72
Fr4nk
Tyrannosaurus Alan !

Fr4nk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertoad View Post
@r4tch3t, i think that is the most pathetic setup i have ever seen. don't you at least have a table or something that you could work from?

you really need to save that picture for one of those "whoever has the worst workstation wins money" contests that gizmodo/engadget run from time to time.
Fidge > Desk

Two rather poor pics (someone buy me a 300d body ? )

-Fr4nk
Old 21st Oct 2007, 20:07   #73
Mankz

^^ Nice looking chair...
Old 21st Oct 2007, 20:11   #74
quack
I Mod, Therefore I Own

quack has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Old 21st Oct 2007, 20:15   #75
Mankz

Oh, nice...

Do I spy a left-handed mouse and a 226WB?
Old 21st Oct 2007, 20:15   #76
ajack
rox

ajack has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Computer on the bed like.

Edit: And the FF poster is not mine, it was already here when I moved in...

select * from pants;
ajack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2007, 20:28   #77
quack
I Mod, Therefore I Own

quack has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz. View Post
Oh, nice...

Do I spy a left-handed mouse and a 226WB?
Correct on the mouse, left-handed Logitech MX610. The monitor is a Hyundai N220W-D (running at 1680x1050).
Old 21st Oct 2007, 20:28   #78
Mankz

Nice room....

Bit of a Stye though..
Old 21st Oct 2007, 20:43   #79
M_D_K
I Mod, Therefore I Own

M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.M_D_K is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
About 350,-- used. If you shop around. You don't want to know how much they cost new... but they are the most comfortable office chair I have ever rested my buttocks upon.

I have the same chair managed to get mine for 200 + VAT at an office warehouse 1 screw missing but apart from that was in perfect nick :P comfortablest chair in the world

Computer setup - MBP 15" (2016), iPad Pro 12", Surface Pro 4, Dell XPS 18
M_D_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2007, 21:03   #80
weasal
Supermodder

weasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremelweasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremelweasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremelweasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by quack View Post
Correct on the mouse, left-handed Logitech MX610. The monitor is a Hyundai N220W-D (running at 1680x1050).
where did u get the mouse and how much was it?
weasal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, kilroy woz 'ere, many much monitorsesen!, my desk is bigger, photo, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, show off

View Mode