bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 29th Oct 2007, 19:54   #141
Mankz

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougEdey View Post
temp ban him
Uncalled for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardJoe View Post

....DEATH TO THE PORTALOOS!

Finally, something we agree on!
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2007, 20:47   #142
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz. View Post
My 'work station' after a clean up

<rotated image>

<another rotated image...>

(sorry about the angle..)

On the desk:

Staitek Eclipse 1 Blue
Random Logitech Cordless Mouse
Creative T7900 (only using 3 speakers + Sub)
Card Reader
Sony In-ear headphones
Viewsonic VX922
Why do you hold the camera sideways while taking pictures? It's pretty obvious that there's no need for that. And it's very easy to rotate images in windows picture and fax viewer. It's a bit harder on a webpage. Stop being lazy, dammit!
Old 30th Oct 2007, 00:59   #143
Amon
inch-perfect

Amon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCherub View Post
Will they actually be able to cut the mustard?
For the most part, yes.
Amon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2007, 22:15   #144
Cyphus
Minimodder

Cyphus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My room, moved in about 6 weeks ago, yet to be tidied.

My desk is actually a kitchen worktop as i wanted something 2.7m long to cover an entire side of my room.

@SJH from the first page, Placebo are awesome! And i've always wanted that Floyd poster!
Cyphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2007, 02:27   #145
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
by kitchen i guess you mean Bar from the looks of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2007, 08:19   #146
Mankz

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Do I see an Alienware case down there?
Old 1st Nov 2007, 09:52   #147
Cyphus
Minimodder

Yes *hangs head in shame*
Old 1st Nov 2007, 12:59   #148
customh
conflagration.

customh has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Did you ACTUALLY PAY for an Alienware computer?
customh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2007, 13:35   #149
Mankz

Did I actually pay for my MESH?

(well no, actually..)
Old 1st Nov 2007, 16:59   #150
Cyphus
Minimodder

Yes, back in the day when i was young and foolish! Before i ever stumbled upon the wonder that is Bit Tech and all the custom built magic.
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 17:35   #151
Hiren
mind control

Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.

Left to right:
Telephone, Bender, 20" Dell 200FP WS, 19" Sony, Grado SR80s, MS Ergo 4000 KB, Logitech MX1000, Ratpadz Mousemat.

Work Desk. I'll post a home one I actually finished putting my home computer back together again.

Last edited by Hiren; 3rd Nov 2007 at 20:53.
Hiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 17:42   #152
TheCherub
Hypermodder

TheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run Crysis
I spy a pair of Grados there.

What is that panel at the base of the right hand monitor?
TheCherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 17:46   #153
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice monitor stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 17:46   #154
Hiren
mind control

Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.
Yup SR80 user here.

What do you panel? The gap? that's to access the monitor settings (not that it makes any difference).
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 17:57   #155
customh
conflagration.

What size are the mons, and model...
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 18:06   #156
Fophillips
Hypermodder

Fophillips has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by quack View Post
Someone's cut a hole in your computer.
Fophillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 19:57   #157
Lovah
Apple and Canon fanboy

Lovah should be considered for presidentLovah should be considered for presidentLovah should be considered for presidentLovah should be considered for presidentLovah should be considered for presidentLovah should be considered for presidentLovah should be considered for presidentLovah should be considered for presidentLovah should be considered for presidentLovah should be considered for presidentLovah should be considered for president
Here's my very shy setup..

Left to right, top to bottom
Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen, Apple MacBook Pro 15" on griffen laptopstand
3D Connexion SpaceNavigator, Apple Wired Keyboard, Logitech MX500

On the right there is an extra table wich displays all my photography equipment.
Behind me is a Projector screen and dvd/surround setup.

Picture taken with the 400D + 10-22 @ 10mm just for the distortion.
MacBook Pro 15" 2.2ghz | iMac 27" i7 | iPad 2 16GB WIFI
Lovah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 20:11   #158
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
3D Connexion! Oh yeah, baby!

I must show you my setup with my new Audica MPS-1 speakers one day... but right now my desk is a mess.

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 20:31   #159
thefriscokid
why s**t so crazy?

thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.
the new apple kb looks very sweet
i5 2500K | 8 GB Corsair Vengence | MSI GTX560TI | Asus P8P67 Pro B3 | Crucial M4 64 GB SSD | 2x Samsung F3 1TB | Antec TP 750W | Lian Li A05 | Win 7 Pro 64-Bit | Logitech Z-5500 5.1 THX | Filco Ninja TKL | Razer DeathAdder | Dell U2410M | Senn PC360
battlelog: thefriscokid - bf3s - xbox live: JAS82
thefriscokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 20:38   #160
customh
conflagration.

imo its not that great to type on.

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, kilroy woz 'ere, many much monitorsesen!, my desk is bigger, photo, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, show off

View Mode