bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 4th Nov 2007, 11:35   #181
atanum141
I fapped to your post!

atanum141 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!atanum141 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!atanum141 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!atanum141 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!atanum141 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!atanum141 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!atanum141 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!atanum141 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!atanum141 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!atanum141 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!atanum141 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Being Skint for ages!

So finally i bought a nice plain black long sleve polo shirt from urban Outfitters.
And some beer last night.

I donno what im gonna buy next.

Welcome to Thunderdome, B*tch
XBL: atanum141
atanum141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2007, 11:39   #182
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think it was mainly a bit of swaying about, but there was a few moshers in the middle till they got kick out by the door staff

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2007, 15:28   #183
rowin4kicks
a man walked into a bar ...

rowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for president
last night was alot of beer and spirits!

and this morning was a pair of cheapo sony head phones and a Polar heart rate monitor to go with my new racing bike!
Old 4th Nov 2007, 19:29   #184
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Connected it back up and it seems perfectly fine apart from the keypad enter and + key and the four keys above it. Gonna have a little nose around inside to see if I can get em working, if not, not the biggest loss. Still annoying though as I like my keypad for calcing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2007, 20:11   #185
Firehed
Why not? I own a domain to match.

Firehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovah View Post
Hi Firehed,

Ok. I've just played with it a bit in Photoshop CS3 for you. It works out of the box, I only inverted/reversed the all the movment to make it more natural to me. Right now it does this for me:
Zooms in when pushed in, out when pulled up.
Moves left when tilting left, right when tilted right.
Moves down when tilted down, up when tilted up.
It also does the same movement when pushed up/left/down/right but tilting is much more natural.

There are also two little buttons on it that you can write a 'macro' for, but I haven't tried that yet. Also I'd like to note that you can't use the SpaceNavigator when your mousebutton is pressed in. I thought I would beable to move true my zoomed in image while making a selection, but no can do.. pretty dissapointing if you ask me...

I've played with the settings for a few second and you really can't program anything. The movement has already been determined by the software. You can adjust the speed, invert it or turn the movement off. You can't program your own keypresses to it... so you are really quite limited to the programs that are supported. You can add other programs though, but I have no idea on how to program it then..

I would like to use it in safari aswell, to scroll up/down/left/right, but haven't figured out how to yet.

My Powermate had a much more limited 'movement', but you could program it for any program you liked. You could assign keypresses to each movement etc.. The powermate has these movements:
- Rotate right, left
- Press
- Long Press
- Press and rotate right, left

So for photoshop I had:
- Zoom in, out
- v (move tool)
- x (switch foreground/bg color)
- redo, undo

Wich, when, now I think about it, is very usefull. Only the moving left/right/top/down was missing....

Hope that helps.
L
Thanks a ton. Figured it would just be pan+zoom in Photoshop but that's all I need anyways.
MacPro @ 8x2.8GHz, 10GB FBDDR2, 3TB HD :: MBP @ 2x2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, 320GB HD
Firehed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2007, 21:41   #186
crazyg1zm0
Mod Master

crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
just got a new set of boots and an acog scope for my airsoft rifle
Intel i7 2600k | Be Quiet Dark Rock Advanced | ASUS P8P67 pro | Patriot 1600 6GB | XFX 6870 Twin fan | corsair 650W | OCZ Vertex II 30gb | Samsung SP 1TB, Samsung 1.5TB, Samsung 500GB | Lian Li V-1000 | 2x23" screens
crazyg1zm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2007, 22:15   #187
Major

Just ordered a Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme, 1GB Corsair USB Stick, Some Silverstone 120mm FAN for the Heatsink, and a eVGA 8800GT Superclocked.
Old 4th Nov 2007, 23:33   #188
m0o0oeh
Tech noob. I know.

m0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Debating ordering 2 tattoo guns, some needles, and a "How To Tattoo" book

But saving up money for next month - going to see Within Temptation on the 28th, and Tarja's warm-up gig on the 20th December, and Nightwish in a month or two's time! Can't wait!

Joe

Mac Quiksilver 733, 768 SDRAM, NVidia GeForce 2MX 32 Mb RAM. "Dr. Horrible"
Acer Aspire One A150, 1.66 Intel Atom, 1 gig DDR2 RAM. "Captain Hammer"
m0o0oeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2007, 23:47   #189
koola
Eat my...

koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.koola is definitely a rep cheat.
Freecom classic 500GB USB external HD
koola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2007, 01:10   #190
quack
I Mod, Therefore I Own

quack has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0o0oeh View Post
But saving up money for next month - going to see Within Temptation on the 28th, and Tarja's warm-up gig on the 20th December, and Nightwish in a month or two's time! Can't wait!
Awesome, I'm seeing Within Temptation on the 27th and Nightwish in March.
Old 6th Nov 2007, 18:06   #191
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Hoya 77mm C-PL and a compatible battery for my D40.
Old 6th Nov 2007, 18:32   #192
ArtificialHero
We were just punking him sir!

ArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A top hat. No, really. Pics coming. It's ****ing intense.

AH
Old 6th Nov 2007, 18:37   #193
weasal
Supermodder

weasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremelweasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremelweasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremelweasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
armani beanie
weasal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2007, 18:43   #194
Murdoc
Gas Mask..ZOMG

Murdoc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtificialHero View Post
A top hat. No, really. Pics coming. It's ****ing intense.

AH
I like hats, I'm after a pork pie hat atm, got and good places for hats?
Murdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2007, 19:18   #195
ArtificialHero

ArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I got my top hat from a wedding outfitters, ex hire so only about £50. A top hat is obviously easier to find because people do wear them fairly often at weddings. Pork pie hats are more difficult, you'd probably have to go to a milliners. Have a look through the list below which I picked up from a google search for "Milliners Dudley":

http://www.ufindus.com/hats_and_millinery/dudley

AH
Old 6th Nov 2007, 19:29   #196
Murdoc
Gas Mask..ZOMG

Quote:
I got my top hat from a wedding outfitters, ex hire so only about £50. A top hat is obviously easier to find because people do wear them fairly often at weddings. Pork pie hats are more difficult, you'd probably have to go to a milliners. Have a look through the list below which I picked up from a google search for "Milliners Dudley":

http://www.ufindus.com/hats_and_millinery/dudley

AH
My god man you wouldn't have me go into dudley would you

Cheers
Old 6th Nov 2007, 19:55   #197
ArtificialHero

Well... that is where you say you live!
Old 6th Nov 2007, 19:57   #198
Murdoc
Gas Mask..ZOMG

Quote:
Well... that is where you say you live!
Unfortunately that is correct, I was only joking although I haven't been to dudley town centre for years.
Old 7th Nov 2007, 16:25   #199
will.
A motorbike of jealousy!

will. has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwill. has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I just bought an Intuos3 A5 Wide Special Edition Black graphics tablet from Wacom. I can't wait for it to arrive

Oh and COD 4 just got shipped too! Double

Check out my Last.FM & iToggle & Nav-o-Matic jQuery plugins.
will. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Nov 2007, 16:30   #200
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
No more purchases other than food for me untill after Christmas now, I gotta save as much money as possible.

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, all the things!!, b.o.g.o.f, buy all the things, cause i'm a material girl, conspicuous consumption, damn kids wasting money, gorbachev, i hate skimlinks, i want a slimskink, it's bloo....., mmm rasperry pi..e, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mo' money, money, no skimlinks, no to teh wubber domez!!, photo, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, shoes for fish, skimlinkssss!, what are skimlinks?

View Mode