bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 2nd Nov 2007, 00:33   #141
Zurechial
Elitist

Zurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReaper View Post
Ah, Nexxo. Is there anything you aren't an oracle regarding?
Nexxo is God, didn't you know that?

[Cue Rich and Tim coming in to disagree wittily and reaffirm their own Bit-Tech Godliness]

Just bought:

--OCLabs XP Laing DDC Pump Top - Clear / UV Blue

--Quick Release Socket & Plug for 10/8mm hose

--EK 3/8" High Flow Barb 1/4" thread x5

--AC Ryan Cardreader 50++ 3.5 with Frontports & eSATA

--Antikink Single Spring for 10/8mm Tubing x3

--Alphacool Polyurethane 10mm UV Reactive Blue hose x4 (metres)

--Nylon Straight Hose Reducer 3/8" to 10/8mm

--Alphacool Screw connection T-link for 10mm tube

--Alphacool Screw connection 1/4" male thread for 10mm tube x6

--Nylon Y Hose connector for 10/8mm x3

--Swiftech MCR120QPK 1 x 120mm Radiator

--Ball valve with 2xplug-in 10mm connection

--Swiftech MCW60-R Universal VGA Water Block with G80 Adapter & Ramsinks

--Smoothy F1 Water 1Ltr UV Blue x3

Total incl. shipping to Ireland: £ 174.54

from SpecialTech.co.uk

Quickest, most trouble-free order process I've ever encountered. Let's hope the rest of the order follows that pattern.

My sponsor stopped replying to emails quite a while ago, so I gave up on that front and am now funding myself entirely for Project Z1X. The gear above is to finish off the complex main WC-Loop, but isn't the last of the WC gear I need to get. (Loop 2 is in the planning stages )
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 01:51   #142
The_Beast
I like wood ಠ_ಠ

The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
milk, eggs, SD cards....
- i7 3770k - MSI Z77A-GD65 - EVGA GTX 570 - 8Gb G.Skill Sniper (1.25v) - Fractal R3 Black - Corsair H50 - Corsair 750HX - Samsung 830 128Gb SSD - 6 Samsung F4EG 2TB - 2 WD Black 1TB - 2 WD Black 750GB - Dell UltraSharp U2410 - WASD V1 Custom - IBM Model M SSK - KBC Poker (Ergo-Clears) - Logitech Mx518 & G500 - Audio Technica AD700 - Logitech Z4 - Windows 7 Pro -
The_Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 02:30   #143
Brett89
Ultramodder

Brett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Beast View Post
milk, eggs, SD cards....
A normal trip to the supermarket...
Milk and clearance halloween candy.
Delidded i7-3770K @ 4.0Ghz, Intel DZ77, eVGA GTX 970 FTW SLi, 32GB Corsair Vengeance, , Xonar D2, Samsung 850 PRO 512GB, 2TB and 1TB WD Seasonic X-750, Model M 1391401, Razer Diamondback,and a Chenbro RM-F41300
NETWORK: Meraki MX-64, MS220-8P AC68U
SERVER: i7-3770S, DH77EB, 32GB of RAM, 2TB SSD RAID (raw)
Brett89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 05:55   #144
Fod
what is the cheesecake?

Fod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run Crysis
a 360, finally!
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 09:57   #145
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My keyboard has somehow go even worse, I think moving it spread any milk in there that I didn't catch around the whole keyboard, if it's not fixed by tomorrow I'm taking it apart.

Welcome to the club Fod, what did you get with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 10:04   #146
fev
Industry Fallout

fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
macbook in white... mmm macbook
22" w.s monitor
htc tytn2 mk.2
motorola v8
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 10:10   #147
ArtificialHero
We were just punking him sir!

ArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
a 360, finally!
Gamertag?

Edit:

an extra gig of ram for my powerbook
a belkin tape adaptor so i can stop using the shitty FM transmitter to use my ipod in my car
another month's gym membership (£54 )

AH

p.s. I think I've been coding too much recently, I put semicolons at the end of those lines and had to delete them.
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 10:13   #148
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurechial View Post
Quickest, most trouble-free order process I've ever encountered. Let's hope the rest of the order follows that pattern.

My sponsor stopped replying to emails quite a while ago, so I gave up on that front and am now funding myself entirely for Project Z1X. The gear above is to finish off the complex main WC-Loop, but isn't the last of the WC gear I need to get. (Loop 2 is in the planning stages )
Specialtech freaking rock. I bought most of my loop from them, and it was a brilliantly smooth thing, and really well-parcelled too.
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 11:24   #149
DarkReaper
Alignment: Sarcastic Good

DarkReaper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veles View Post
My keyboard has somehow go even worse, I think moving it spread any milk in there that I didn't catch around the whole keyboard, if it's not fixed by tomorrow I'm taking it apart.
Put it through the dishwasher.
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 11:43   #150
Mankz

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
A Brownie and a Bacon Roll... Cancer here I come..
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 11:50   #151
seebul
Ultramodder

seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.seebul is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
a 360, finally!
Ditto!

Amazing deal for a premium Here
seebul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 12:41   #152
Zurechial
Elitist

Zurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run CrysisZurechial can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikkit View Post
Specialtech freaking rock. I bought most of my loop from them, and it was a brilliantly smooth thing, and really well-parcelled too.

That's reassuring! I can't wait to get my hands on the parts now!
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 14:23   #153
Firehed
Why not? I own a domain to match.

Firehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
a 360, finally!
Hopefully yours doesn't red-ring three weeks from now like mine did. Figures that they were out of normal premium consoles when I went to exchange it and had to cough up the difference for the Halo 3 model (and then transplant my original hard drive back on, giving me a rather funky color mix). Worst part is that I haven't had a chance to play it since I exchanged it anyways... so I've got 2/3 of a Halo 3 system that's sitting idle and have only played the first level of it. Bah.

I'm determined to fix that this weekend.
MacPro @ 8x2.8GHz, 10GB FBDDR2, 3TB HD :: MBP @ 2x2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, 320GB HD
Firehed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 14:40   #154
charlesbeams
TRANCEFORMer

charlesbeams has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ea's skate.
and a corned beef pasty woop woop
charlesbeams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 15:46   #155
Daniel114
Supermodder

Daniel114 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
150gb Raptor, I must be the most hesitative online shopper I know
Daniel114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 15:56   #156
m0o0oeh
Tech noob. I know.

m0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremelm0o0oeh has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
An iPod Video 30 gig
FM Transmitter for said ipod
A year's car tax (grumblegrumble)
Another month's rent and food
Very Best Of The Smiths CD

Next month:
Potentially a new set of cymbals and stands
New snare and tom tom heads
Rent and food
Alcomahols...
Web hosting and a decent domain name...

Joe

Mac Quiksilver 733, 768 SDRAM, NVidia GeForce 2MX 32 Mb RAM. "Dr. Horrible"
Acer Aspire One A150, 1.66 Intel Atom, 1 gig DDR2 RAM. "Captain Hammer"

Last edited by m0o0oeh; 2nd Nov 2007 at 16:09.
m0o0oeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 16:43   #157
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReaper View Post
Put it through the dishwasher.
Sounds like an excellent idea :X

Quote:
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 16:51   #158
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Firehed/Fod: add your gamertags to the Leaderboard and we'll get you involved in our big community with hugs!

I just got my Die Cast scale models of the covenant Carbine and BR55 Battle Rifle!

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 16:55   #159
ElThomsono
Mod Master

ElThomsono is definitely a rep cheat.ElThomsono is definitely a rep cheat.ElThomsono is definitely a rep cheat.ElThomsono is definitely a rep cheat.ElThomsono is definitely a rep cheat.ElThomsono is definitely a rep cheat.ElThomsono is definitely a rep cheat.ElThomsono is definitely a rep cheat.ElThomsono is definitely a rep cheat.ElThomsono is definitely a rep cheat.ElThomsono is definitely a rep cheat.
512MB PC133 SODIMM - Saved £10 with google checkout
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 17:05   #160
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Sigma 10-20 for my D40.

I've been mulling it over for a good couple of months and I did consider the Nikon 70-300 at one point. It wasn't until I got an email from Jessops with a 10% discount code last night that I thought buggrit and got the Sigma.

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, all the things!!, b.o.g.o.f, buy all the things, cause i'm a material girl, conspicuous consumption, damn kids wasting money, gorbachev, i hate skimlinks, i want a slimskink, it's bloo....., mmm rasperry pi..e, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mo' money, money, no skimlinks, no to teh wubber domez!!, photo, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, shoes for fish, skimlinkssss!, what are skimlinks?

View Mode