bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 13th May 2009, 09:24   #61
woof82
Mod Master

woof82 is a Super Spamming Saiyanwoof82 is a Super Spamming Saiyanwoof82 is a Super Spamming Saiyanwoof82 is a Super Spamming Saiyanwoof82 is a Super Spamming Saiyanwoof82 is a Super Spamming Saiyanwoof82 is a Super Spamming Saiyanwoof82 is a Super Spamming Saiyanwoof82 is a Super Spamming Saiyanwoof82 is a Super Spamming Saiyanwoof82 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Old 13th May 2009, 11:40   #62
Ending Credits
Bunned

Ending Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I have the live DVD of that, it's fantastic. Rowan Atkinson is a genius.

EDIT: Also props to the technical team in that.
Ending Credits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009, 12:25   #63
ch424
Design Warrior

ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXR_13KE View Post
this is a videos of awesome not videos of fail!
That was a video of awesome. A lot of TV presenters are paid too much to do not much, and not every MP abuses the expenses system. She was hardly making an intelligent, novel or interesting point.
Old 13th May 2009, 12:36   #64
DXR_13KE
BananaModder

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
Old 13th May 2009, 17:49   #65
Red Eye
Multimodder

Red Eye has yet to learn the way of the DremelRed Eye has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Its not a youtube vid guys but its still had me up it stitches!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs2...glais_creation
Old 13th May 2009, 19:59   #66
quietguy
D'orc

quietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eye View Post
Its not a youtube vid guys but its still had me up it stitches!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs2...glais_creation

I bet that speeds up the learning process.
quietguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009, 20:13   #67
Sheiken
Wat?

Sheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Denden one?
Sheiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009, 21:06   #68
Gooey_GUI
Wanted: Red Shirts

Gooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I wish I could embed these.

http://www.dogwork.com/dogsnow/

Wind surfer blown into wall during tropical storm

Last edited by Gooey_GUI; 14th May 2009 at 15:34.
Gooey_GUI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009, 21:22   #69
Gooey_GUI
Wanted: Red Shirts

Gooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Guy Lays Down To Text On Motorcycle

http://www.break.com/index/guy-lays-...otorcycle.html

Last edited by Gooey_GUI; 14th May 2009 at 18:30.
Gooey_GUI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2009, 01:45   #70
DXR_13KE
BananaModder

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
Old 16th May 2009, 02:52   #71
Fisher.
partially impartial

Fisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run Crysis
For your entertainment...

Old 16th May 2009, 04:17   #72
notatoad
pretty fing wonderful

notatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

this thread kills my browser. linux flash sucks donkey balls.
Old 16th May 2009, 09:08   #73
ch424
Design Warrior

ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.
That bobcat one is SO cool
ch424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2009, 11:02   #74
Freedom
Hypermodder

Freedom has yet to learn the way of the DremelFreedom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2009, 12:08   #75
DXR_13KE
BananaModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
Old 18th May 2009, 15:17   #76
VipersGratitude
Mod Master

VipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming Saiyan
VipersGratitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2009, 10:26   #77
alextwo

alextwo has yet to learn the way of the Dremelalextwo has yet to learn the way of the Dremelalextwo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Old 19th May 2009, 10:57   #78
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.

Potato cannon:
Saw this on the hardocp forums. Irresponsible, dangerous, but I so want to try making one.
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2009, 15:02   #79
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver51 View Post
Potato cannon:
Saw this on the hardocp forums. Irresponsible, dangerous, but I so want to try making one.
I met a guy in Quebec, Canada who had a homemade one of those, similar to the video. Really simple really, and it could fire a potato probably 300yds over the lake. Impressive stuff (but not really for built-up areas like some of the people in that video are trying...)

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2009, 15:54   #80
DXR_13KE
BananaModder

Tags
arthur wangfondle, cheesecake for all, dubstep trains, flap flap flap flap!, hey where's ma cup?, japanese ear worm, more kittens and boobies, needs moar bewbz, needs more awesome!, needs more ponies, nyan nyan nyan, nyan nyan nyan nyan, nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, reposts kill kittens, say no to skimlinks, sexy sheep, suicideneil's thread, viral sheed, what did i just watch?, yorkie and steve ftw, youtube mirror

View Mode