bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 22nd May 2009, 23:55   #101
Gooey_GUI
Wanted: Red Shirts

Gooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

I was very surprised how wonderful this was. The audio is really Leonard Nimoy, but it is more of a narration.

William Shatner - "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"

The one on youtube has had the soundtrack removed for copyright, but it's available on Google.

Last edited by Gooey_GUI; 23rd May 2009 at 00:11.
Gooey_GUI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2009, 00:01   #102
Turbotab
I don't touch type, I tard type

Turbotab has yet to learn the way of the DremelTurbotab has yet to learn the way of the DremelTurbotab has yet to learn the way of the DremelTurbotab has yet to learn the way of the DremelTurbotab has yet to learn the way of the DremelTurbotab has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Turbotab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2009, 14:12   #103
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.
I know this won't appeal to everyone, but there's some pretty awesome rigid airship videos (as opposed to blimps) on YouTube.

The R101, a British airship. Some serious design flaws including underpowered engines and spars placed too far apart contributed to her crashing into a hill in France. The pathe news reel stuff takes place after the first minute.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R101

The Graf Zeppelin (LZ 127,) Germany's most successful rigid airship of the 30's, carrying 13,110 passengers over 590 flights.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LZ_127

Actually, Bomberguy's channel is pretty impressive if you're into early aviation videos.

If people are really interested in knowing what it was like to fly in one of these things, I'd reccommend picking up "The Golden Age of the Great Passenger Airships: Graf Zeppelin and Hindenburg" written by Harold Dick. An American representative of the Goodyear-Zeppelin company.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Golden-Age-G...3082421&sr=8-4

Also take a look at airships.net for more info and decent sized images of early 20th century airships.

And if that really doesn't interest you, there's always Cat Face, Unforgotten Realms and Doomsday Arcade.
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2009, 15:07   #104
Oclocker
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Oclocker has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
+rep for the potato cannon, AWESOME

DXR_13KE, that is in no way, shape or form a video of awesome...
I Disagree - would explain a lot!
Old 23rd May 2009, 17:56   #105
DXR_13KE
BananaModder

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver51 View Post
I know this won't appeal to everyone, but there's some pretty awesome rigid airship videos (as opposed to blimps) on YouTube.

The R101, a British airship. Some serious design flaws including underpowered engines and spars placed too far apart contributed to her crashing into a hill in France. The pathe news reel stuff takes place after the first minute.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R101

The Graf Zeppelin (LZ 127,) Germany's most successful rigid airship of the 30's, carrying 13,110 passengers over 590 flights.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LZ_127

Actually, Bomberguy's channel is pretty impressive if you're into early aviation videos.

If people are really interested in knowing what it was like to fly in one of these things, I'd reccommend picking up "The Golden Age of the Great Passenger Airships: Graf Zeppelin and Hindenburg" written by Harold Dick. An American representative of the Goodyear-Zeppelin company.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Golden-Age-G...3082421&sr=8-4

Also take a look at airships.net for more info and decent sized images of early 20th century airships.

And if that really doesn't interest you, there's always Cat Face, Unforgotten Realms and Doomsday Arcade.
nice, thank you.
Old 23rd May 2009, 18:23   #106
VipersGratitude
Mod Master

VipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooey_GUI View Post
I'll see your Nimoy, and I'll raise you a Pesci

VipersGratitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2009, 18:58   #107
Fod
what is the cheesecake?

Fod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run Crysis
err...

lol?
Old 24th May 2009, 00:57   #108
unknowngamer
here

unknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysis
And google translate come up trumps.

twelve months = kaksteist kuud

and I'll raise you.

Old 24th May 2009, 15:58   #109
DXR_13KE
BananaModder

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
Old 24th May 2009, 17:26   #110
Jake37
Minimodder

Jake37 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc8788 View Post
Continuing on with the animal theme:

Classic Classic watched it three times!
Jake37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2009, 23:56   #111
Jake37
Minimodder

Jake37 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That cat is terrified!
Jake37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2009, 01:20   #112
unknowngamer
here

unknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysis
so close to awsome you can smell it.
but just misses.

This one's almost a win too.

but a win

Old 27th May 2009, 01:41   #113
DXR_13KE
BananaModder

the win one is an epic fail, it says that it is not available in my country or domain...
Old 27th May 2009, 15:10   #114
quietguy
D'orc

quietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysis
quietguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2009, 12:05   #115
Constructacon
Constructing since 1978

Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.Constructacon is definitely a rep cheat.

MAME Over - Custom built arcade cabinet.
This season's mod - The New Black
Also modded - "Got Milk?"
Constructacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jun 2009, 13:51   #116
VipersGratitude
Mod Master

VipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming Saiyan
VipersGratitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jun 2009, 14:20   #117
Red Eye
Multimodder

Red Eye has yet to learn the way of the DremelRed Eye has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Rep for you sir.

If only he was in the Prince of Persia movie, I might go to watch it.
Old 3rd Jun 2009, 09:21   #118
Prometheus
Supermodder

Prometheus has yet to learn the way of the DremelPrometheus has yet to learn the way of the DremelPrometheus has yet to learn the way of the DremelPrometheus has yet to learn the way of the DremelPrometheus has yet to learn the way of the DremelPrometheus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I don't know if this has been posted before but I think it's awesome

Old 3rd Jun 2009, 09:50   #119
Sleepstreamer
I modded christmas!

Sleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the DremelSleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the DremelSleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the DremelSleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the DremelSleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the DremelSleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the DremelSleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Clip from the swedish movie "Kopps" (Cops).

Also, my potatocannon is better!

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo 1989
FSP - AC Ryan - Matrix Orbital - ASUS - G.Skill - Nexustek

Last edited by Sleepstreamer; 3rd Jun 2009 at 10:18.
Sleepstreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jun 2009, 10:47   #120
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepstreamer View Post
... Also, my potatocannon is better! ...
Now that is totally awesome!

Anyhoo. For those into Bluegrass (a sub-genre of country music) have some Alison Krauss and Union Station:

Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arthur wangfondle, cheesecake for all, dubstep trains, flap flap flap flap!, hey where's ma cup?, japanese ear worm, more kittens and boobies, needs moar bewbz, needs more awesome!, needs more ponies, nyan nyan nyan, nyan nyan nyan nyan, nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, reposts kill kittens, say no to skimlinks, sexy sheep, suicideneil's thread, viral sheed, what did i just watch?, yorkie and steve ftw, youtube mirror

View Mode