bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 29th Oct 2009, 16:57   #41
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

E.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run Crysis
Oct. 29th Text Update

Quick little update, because I wanted to welcome someone to the Project "Movie Sign!" sponsor family...

Thank you, Xigmatek!

More when I get everything sorted out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Spoke too soon. Here's one more....

I'd like to welcome someone else to the Project "Movie Sign!" sponsor family....

Thank you, Performance-PCs!
LilyPC V.2BIO-A10 - MotM Jul. '12 Nominee Loser!"Movie Sign!" - in progressCheckMate - MotM May '09 Nominee Loser!BluBawx I - MotY '09 Nominee Loser!Lumière Noire - MotM Apr. '08 Nominee Loser!NOTalis w/ MNPCTech"Building Better Worlds" - MotM Feb. '08 Nominee Loser!

Last edited by E.E.L. Ambiense; 29th Oct 2009 at 18:30.
E.E.L. Ambiense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2009, 17:07   #42
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
You deserve the sponsorship!
Old 29th Oct 2009, 17:12   #43
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
'grats!
Old 29th Oct 2009, 17:53   #44
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Congrats dude!

and I have been watching MST3K episodes on Netflix while I'm working, your project has inspired it
Old 29th Oct 2009, 18:05   #45
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Congrat's dude!
-Both on the sponsor and confirmation of being a bad influence.
Old 29th Oct 2009, 18:06   #46
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

E.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run Crysis
LOL, thanks guys!

Sweet! It's always great for a laugh. Always. I can't tell you how many times that show has gotten me through the 'muck'.
LilyPC V.2BIO-A10 - MotM Jul. '12 Nominee Loser!"Movie Sign!" - in progressCheckMate - MotM May '09 Nominee Loser!BluBawx I - MotY '09 Nominee Loser!Lumière Noire - MotM Apr. '08 Nominee Loser!NOTalis w/ MNPCTech"Building Better Worlds" - MotM Feb. '08 Nominee Loser!
Old 29th Oct 2009, 18:31   #47
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

Oops, spoke a bit soon. Edited 'update'.
Old 29th Oct 2009, 19:31   #48
stonedsurd

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Awesome! so what's P-PC sending?
Old 29th Oct 2009, 19:59   #49
woody_294
Wizard Ninja :P

woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Awesome! Love it
woody_294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2009, 20:15   #50
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post
Awesome! so what's P-PC sending?
Probably nothing, since it'd make more sense for me to drive around the corner and pick it up.

Sorry, couldn't resist!
Old 29th Oct 2009, 20:17   #51
stonedsurd

Haha, good one

But seriously, what are you eyeballing?
Old 30th Oct 2009, 02:46   #52
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.E.L. Ambiense View Post
Probably nothing, since it'd make more sense for me to drive around the corner and pick it up.

Sorry, couldn't resist!
Hank is probably sending it so you quit hanging around and get to work.

Song lyrics from an old dude: "Long Haired Freaky People Need Not Apply"

Probably scaring off paying customers!

john

Do I need the sarcasm emotes? I haz they.
Old 30th Oct 2009, 14:32   #53
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

Hahahaha!
Old 30th Oct 2009, 14:51   #54
bagman
I Mod, Therefore I Own

bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
looks very prefessionally done well done very neat as well
bagman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2009, 23:31   #55
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

Oct. 30th Update

Alrighty, time for a quick update before my most-favorite time of year....All Hallow's Eve!

First of all, some products arrived from one of my project's gracious supporters, Xigmatek.

A Red Scorpion CPU cooler and two XLF-F1253 120mm fans. I had everything else I needed, and I thank Xigmatek and namely the rep Sam for the help!

These, I feel, will fit in just fine with the build. Stay tuned for more.

Nice CPU cooler too.

I've used the S1283 cooler before, and oddly enough inside this very chassis. The rep was worried it would be too tall for the case, but after producing a pic of a previous build based on this chassis it changed his mind quickly.

Let's sleeve the CPU's fan really quick. I have a bunch of UV yellow sleeving, so why not, right?

Looks nice to me! And quiet too. I love the PWM-wired fan too.

Yesterday, I was finally handed the base of the system; the motherboard and CPU. I didn't know what was going in it, but now I know. That's a Gigabyte MA785GM-US2H mobo and AMD Athlon II 240 CPU.

Should be plenty of power for what it's replacing. Plenty. A definite step up from a 478 Celery!

Board looks about the same as my old 780G from Gigabyte, minus some things here and there. My board's rock-solid running in my WHS at home, so I have no doubt this refresh is just fine as well.

Dropping the CPU in the socket real quick and adding some TIM to it for cooler install...

Oh, I also spent a few mins. and cut out and drilled some modder's mesh for backmounting for the front intake fan. It should look just fine and nondescript in the background there... and a different color, of course.

It cut some of the airflow a bit with the fan due to its restrictive properties, but that's also relative considering the fan really pushes some air. It still moves more than enough for introducing fresh air into the chassis.

-------------
Thank you to:
-------------
Thanks for watchin'!

Last edited by E.E.L. Ambiense; 5th Mar 2017 at 21:03.
Old 31st Oct 2009, 00:07   #56
woody_294
Wizard Ninja :P

woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Yay I've got those Xigmatek fans in mine, they look freakin awesome. Prob look better in yours tho :P
woody_294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2009, 21:23   #57
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
That bezel looks awesome! and great MB choice too
Old 31st Oct 2009, 23:15   #58
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
That bezel looks awesome! and great MB choice too

That's E.E.L's new trademark Great gaping hole - GGH(tm). Sure does know how to fit them well.

"Smoother than an android's bottom, eh Data"

Very nicely done.

john
Old 31st Oct 2009, 23:57   #59
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
MOAR!

>_<
Old 1st Nov 2009, 01:57   #60
barry99705
sudo rm -Rf /

barry99705 is a Super Spamming Saiyanbarry99705 is a Super Spamming Saiyanbarry99705 is a Super Spamming Saiyanbarry99705 is a Super Spamming Saiyanbarry99705 is a Super Spamming Saiyanbarry99705 is a Super Spamming Saiyanbarry99705 is a Super Spamming Saiyanbarry99705 is a Super Spamming Saiyanbarry99705 is a Super Spamming Saiyanbarry99705 is a Super Spamming Saiyanbarry99705 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
That's E.E.L's new trademark Great gaping hole - GGH(tm). Sure does know how to fit them well.

"Smoother than an android's bottom, eh Data"

Very nicely done.

john
Heh, http://www.warp11.com/boldly_lyrics_09.htm

Tags
acrylic, case mod, epic hiatus, laser, mst3k, powder coat

View Mode