bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 14th Dec 2009, 16:58   #181
Matticus

Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.
Deadlines. Not so much ruining my life, but my sleeping pattern and eating habits.

Last week I didn't sleep for 2 days, and only had a bacon sandwich + a few cans of Monster. (For those 2 days of no sleep, I had more food before and after during last week )

Looks like the new few days are going to be similar.

Last edited by Matticus; 14th Dec 2009 at 17:03.
Matticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2009, 17:57   #182
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

liratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I just fell asleep doing an assignment that has to be in on wednesday.

Woop.
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2009, 18:08   #183
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
it's not ruining my life by any means but let's just say I hate chemistry
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | GTX 980 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2009, 18:16   #184
Matticus

Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
I just fell asleep doing an assignment that has to be in on wednesday.

Woop.
This current piece is Wednesday too. Luckily the other stuff is already done. My stupid windows application development assignment was in on Friday, and the program presented the week before. My relationship with vb.net is now a bit rocky, I don't think either of us will mind if we don't see each other ever again.
Old 14th Dec 2009, 20:00   #185
GregTheRotter
I Mod, Therefore I Own

GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
My boss is a fecking ass hole. I work at an electronics store that also sells washing machines. He's always on my case, breathing down your neck. Asking why people didn't buy something, this that and the other. I'm just waiting for this guy to push my buttons just hard enough for me to tell him I quit.
Old 15th Dec 2009, 14:47   #186
SazBard
10 PRINT "C64 FTW"

SazBard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My life is going good at the moment.

I have food in my belly and air in my lungs, and good health.

That's all I need, that's all YOU lot need as well.

Remember, Your destiny is within your hands.

SazBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Dec 2009, 15:05   #187
TempGong
Multimodder

TempGong has yet to learn the way of the DremelTempGong has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well you have a computer with internet connection.

Well school life sucks at the moment, too much studying for **** I don't even care.
TempGong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2009, 20:49   #188
WarrenJ
Mod Master

WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
woke up this morning, drove to work fine as normal,
pulled onto the drive when i got home. "*BUMPH*" ... some words were heard along the lines of "oh, golly gosh, whats happened now then"
front suspension has collapsed on my car, booked into garage tomorrow morning to the tune of 200 quid, just before christmas too, LOVELY!

thats 200 out of the new computer fund for next month, god dammit, i've been waiting 5 months for this pc, good job im getting most of it for christmas off the much better half.
WarrenJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Dec 2009, 07:06   #189
Elton
Officially a Whisky Nerd

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Messed up with this girl..
Old 19th Dec 2009, 10:20   #190
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton View Post
Messed up with this girl..
AGAIN? I think you and I might be related somehow.
Old 24th Dec 2009, 16:28   #191
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
Broke up with my girlfriend. Christmas Eve. Who knew, huh?
Old 24th Dec 2009, 16:41   #192
500mph
The Right man in the Wrong place

500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Women. And Myself.
Again.

500mph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2009, 19:58   #193
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I didn't think I'd ever have anything to write in this thread as I'm usually a pretty positive person and always try hard to see the bright side of things, however it's hard to see the positive side of my car getting written off by a tree on Christmas Eve. Just happened about an hour ago -

A new model Civic type R was coming up to a set of traffic lights in front of me and the lights turned orange as he was approaching. He slammed on his brakes and so did I, a split second later. I instinctively turned the wheel to avoid him because I wasn't going to get stopped in time. Once my front wheels touched the snowy and icy grass verge it was all over. The wheels locked up and I slid head on into a tree.

The only good things that I can take from it are: I didn't hit him, missed his rear passenger side by mere inches and of course I wasn't hurt too badly. Hand and face burns from the airbag and my glasses got slightly damaged from the airbag impact as well but other than that I'm walking and talking and just annoyed that I have no car to use. Might take some photos in the morning to show you the damage but just picture a black 2007 Clio sport with a large vertical crease where the engine used to be and you've got it. Happy Christmas

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit

Last edited by Unicorn; 24th Dec 2009 at 20:25. Reason: Paragraphs!
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2009, 20:18   #194
Elton
Officially a Whisky Nerd

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post
AGAIN? I think you and I might be related somehow.
I don't know about that, but turns out it wasn't as bad, I was just stupid.

All is well now.

Can't say the same for you though.
Old 24th Dec 2009, 20:33   #195
unknowngamer
here

unknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysisunknowngamer can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
however it's hard to see the positive side of my car getting written off by a tree on Christmas Eve. Just happened about an hour ago -
UL dude.

not what you need.

on the plus side you're OK
unknowngamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2009, 20:41   #196
quietguy
D'orc

quietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysis
Christmas commercials, music, sally bell ringers, tv specials...... can't wait for this **** to be over!!

/Non of the above crap has anything to do with Christmas.
Old 24th Dec 2009, 21:04   #197
Red 5
Hypermodder

Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
Accident.
Oh no, Not a black one!

Sorry, I mean it's good you're mostly okay. Well done on not hitting him, which is more than most would have managed. I hope it all gets sorted out for you quickly and smoothly.
Old 24th Dec 2009, 22:04   #198
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I give the Clio all the credit it clearly deserves and it's NCAP rating is obviously bang on. In a slightly older car (maybe 4 or 5 years) I'd almost certainly have had major head trauma or even worse been killed. Taking braking and road friction into consideration, and my last known speed of between 50 and 60mph, I estimate that I hit the tree at no less than 40mph. To walk away from that is amazing, I am very thankful for my life tonight.

Just to clarify, the guy in front of me braked from between 50 and 60mph less than 15m from the traffic lights as they were turning from green to orange. Any time that happens me I drive through the amber light and get out of the way of oncoming traffic from the junction, letting the vehicle behind me have plenty of branking room. Common sense really. He slammed his brakes on and because I hadn't enough space to stop from the speed I was travelling at, I had to hit the tree. The ABS kicked the pedal back out as soon as I touched it, so the road was defintely slippy. Anyway, I'd write my own car off any day before putting a scratch on anyone elses car, because then I'm liable for it and any injuries to the other party too.

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2009, 23:07   #199
chin913
忍び So say we all

chin913 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Stuck in work now till 5am in the morning then back again @ 17.00 for another 12 hours tommoz now thats bad :-(
chin913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 09:49   #200
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
Looking back, my ex has really been the worst person in my life over Christmas. Even /b/ have been nicer, and that's saying something.

Oh well, back to being a mistrusting misogynist, I guess...

Tags
all about deadp1xels, evolution rules!, fml, job woes, life, mah commas!!, mild annoyance, minimum 95% whining, misery loves company, over 9000, qq, rant, rant rage rawr!!!, ruining, sad, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, so mad right now, stress, sux to be me, thread, tyrandan, uni has the most posts, woe is me, women

View Mode