bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 23rd Nov 2009, 21:58   #141
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

liratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Optional Shave October and No Shave November have proven to be a success - I am happy with the start of my "Dunn" beard.
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 22:21   #142
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
Optional Shave October and No Shave November have proven to be a success - I am happy with the start of my "Dunn" beard.
23 days and 'The Itch' is setting in. Already have to move the mustache to eat
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 22:38   #143
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

liratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
23 days and 'The Itch' is setting in. Already have to move the mustache to eat
Fortunately my 'tache is fairly tame so far, only really annoying at the corners - It does strain soup and pints though.

I think I'm destined to grow beards, I've only had "The itch" once or twice, of the many beards I've grown.
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 23:09   #144
crazyg1zm0
Mod Master

crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
i look forward to seeing this "Dunn" beard dude
Intel i7 2600k | Be Quiet Dark Rock Advanced | ASUS P8P67 pro | Patriot 1600 6GB | XFX 6870 Twin fan | corsair 650W | OCZ Vertex II 30gb | Samsung SP 1TB, Samsung 1.5TB, Samsung 500GB | Lian Li V-1000 | 2x23" screens
crazyg1zm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 23:23   #145
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyg1zm0 View Post
i look forward to seeing this "Dunn" beard dude
I think I'm gonna be a while in the making, Dunn's spent a long time developing his. But damnit, I want one - Only one way to get one!

On another note;

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7121...eyewriter.html

That made me happy.
Old 24th Nov 2009, 00:12   #146
crazyg1zm0
Mod Master

crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
That link just made my day actually
Intel i7 2600k | Be Quiet Dark Rock Advanced | ASUS P8P67 pro | Patriot 1600 6GB | XFX 6870 Twin fan | corsair 650W | OCZ Vertex II 30gb | Samsung SP 1TB, Samsung 1.5TB, Samsung 500GB | Lian Li V-1000 | 2x23" screens
crazyg1zm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Nov 2009, 18:06   #147
Combinho
Ten kinds of awesome

Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
My wonderful girlfriend.
Old 25th Nov 2009, 22:09   #148
richythomas
Multimodder

richythomas has yet to learn the way of the Dremelrichythomas has yet to learn the way of the Dremelrichythomas has yet to learn the way of the Dremelrichythomas has yet to learn the way of the Dremelrichythomas has yet to learn the way of the Dremelrichythomas has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Firstly my wife whom I married in June of this year.

Secondly I'm forever eternally grateful to have survived the tsunami whilst walking along the beach at Patong, Phuket whilst on a months holiday touring the country. Every day I feel so lucky to still be here and to have had the opportunity to meet the lady who would go on to marry me earlier this year for there were many others around us who weren't so lucky.
CPU: i7 4970K Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 32GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1,886MHz MB: ASUS Maximus VII Gene GFX: ASUS GTX 980 4GB STRIX Sound: Sound Blaster Z BOOT: Plextor 256GB M2 PCIE SSD SSD: 2 x 256GB Crucial M4 HDD: 2TB WD Green Case: Corsair 350D PSU: Corsair AX760 DISPLAY: 2 x Dell U2515H 2560x1440 OS: Windows 10 Pro
richythomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2009, 22:52   #149
Brooxy
Like a boss (but not a boss)

Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.
- That I've found my computer is at just the right height to double as a footrest

- The project I've spent the last month working on at work is done as far as I'm concerned - at least for now...

- That this thread is still going, and people still have new things to feel awesome over - gives a nice warm and fuzzy feeling*

*either that or I just pee'd myself
Brooxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2009, 22:59   #150
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
My black lab is diabetic and blind as a lot of you know. Marilyn's new King Charles Cavalier puppy is 4 months old now. When they go out in the big back yard, the Cavalier grabs the lab's collar and steers her to the door when time to come in. A seeing eye/helper dog for another dog. That's awesome.

I'm going to try to get a quick movie of it. It's neat to watch.
Old 25th Nov 2009, 23:35   #151
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

They'll be walking themselves soon, John!
Old 27th Nov 2009, 10:51   #152
Hiren
mind control

Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.
Good Friends. Also just being really happy recently for no particular reason.
Old 27th Nov 2009, 11:53   #153
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
BACON SANDWICH \o/
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2009, 13:06   #154
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis

She.

Although she doesn't appear to think the same way The "I'm so much better than you"-look is already becoming rather familiar after just one week...
Old 27th Nov 2009, 23:11   #155
NiHiLiST
New-born car whore

NiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run Crysis
I've been meeting some friends of friends and industry people recently which has been great fun, it's always good making new friends
Old 28th Nov 2009, 04:26   #156
Elton
Officially a Whisky Nerd

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Vegas and Grand Canyon Trip, just finished it.
Old 28th Nov 2009, 04:35   #157
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton View Post
Vegas and Grand Canyon Trip, just finished it.
I did a 10 day solo backpack at the canyon bottom in the early 70s. No other place on earth like it.
Did you get to see the new glass hangs over the rim viewing platform?
Old 28th Nov 2009, 05:23   #158
weasal
Supermodder

weasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremelweasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremelweasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremelweasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just back from an awesome night out. started the night with 20 then it went to 60 and came back with 10 so hadn't really spent anything. Only bad point on the night was the fact that two girls ripped my shirt open leaving me with 3 buttons.
Good bit of chat for a few hours and just a whole lot of fun makes me a happy person.
Maybe work wont be so great tomorrow. only about 9 hours til i need to be getting ready for it.

Chris
weasal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Nov 2009, 05:40   #159
Elton
Officially a Whisky Nerd

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
I did a 10 day solo backpack at the canyon bottom in the early 70s. No other place on earth like it.
Did you get to see the new glass hangs over the rim viewing platform?
Yes, but for $32 as an entrance fee and $30 extra for a damned picture(you can't take pictures yourself) I decided not to enter.

Not to mention Guano(that how you spell it?) point and the horseback riding was infintely more fun.

Got some excellent pictures of the top-down view of the canyon, but due to time constraints didn't backpack to the bottom.
Old 1st Dec 2009, 23:09   #160
javaman
May irritate Eyes

javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
My GF. Been going a year and a half now but still get that deep feeling of excitment everytime I see her =) I always struggle at winter. Darkness, crappy weather, deadlines and aggressive people out shopping all get to me. Always great to have someone there to listen and cares. Love her so much =)
javaman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, all the awesome, all the time, awesome, cant walk can kill, cheesecake, dead rat armpit, do you earn a wage blazz, do you even lift bro?, ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw, i do earn a wage, my life is awesome, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, say yes to yellow bongos, the messiahs brown eye

View Mode